(NOAH) Invitation to the "Young guys who think "I am", new tag champions Nakajima & Kitamiya press conference for the first title defense.

Pro Wrestling DX
8th March 2021

Q: It is the morning after winning the championship? 
KITAMIYA: Even before the title match there was a degree of arguing with each other (Sugiura & Sakuraba) about "fooling around" or "having fun", but when it started, in yesterday's title match the former champions showed their will, where uncompromising, and I really felt they were annoying and sly old men. Sick and tired of old men title matches, as new champions, I wonder if the next challengers should be young guys. At this point in time...the young guys who are fighting now, and not in the past, are good new champions. 
NAKAJIMA: It was very hot and intense, and it was fun. 
Q: Do you have the names of any specific young wrestlers in mind? 
KITAMIYA: Young guys who think "I am". 
Q: Now that you have become the champions, how will you liven up Noah's tag front as THE AGGRESSION of Kongoh? 
KITAMIYA: It's the champions job to wear the belt and build up defense, so what can we show from now on? After all, as Kongoh's THE AGGRESSION, I want to fight like never before, which was never seen by the old men. 
NAKAJIMA: Hmmm...I think this is the most inspiring tag team, and this is the result. I want more stimulation.

Comments