(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: NOAH THE INFINITY 2021 (March 21st, Korakuen Hall)


NIOH
"I have set my aim. With the current GHC Junior Champion, I feel likely to prevail. While I aim, I Nioh, will go single"

ATSUSHI KOTOGE
Q: Did you get a challenge from Nioh in your first match as champion? 
KOTOGE: He seems interested. Well, since I really became champion, I wonder if I can carry the promotion once building up the juniors is completed (rough). Anyone who is interested really should come. I will respect you, and I will beat you. That's it.

HAJIME OHARA
"Shit! I lost in the worst way to lose. Shit, it was taken. Shit. I will definitely return this. I know how amazing his submission technique is. However, I still have my key, and I don't mean to be defeated. I will definitely return today's loss in the near future. So, today is also Mui Bien."

NOSAWA RONGAI
NOSAWA announces his comment through staff saying "It's not a match to comment on."


FUNKY EXPRESS (MOHAMMED YONE & SHUHEI TANIGUCHI)

YONE: I'm really relieved. If Tani is transformed by a makeover, and then is absorbed by another unit at the moment when Tani is reborn as Tani, there would be nothing I could do. But I really think today was a fight where Tani fought for his own beliefs. Hey, Tani? 
TANIGUCHI: Yes. I'm funky with Yone! I have decided to be funky from now on, and I'm not going to lose so easily.
YONE: Akitoshi Saito is powerful, and Masao Inoue, who I think is a magician. The fact is that this team has become the same team feels like the strength has doubled or tripled. What kind of funky will it be? I want you to be looking forward to the next event, right? 
TANIGUCHI: I agree. What will it be like? 
YONE: Everyone is looking forward to it. 
TANIGUCHI: Excuse me, I am looking forward to it too
YONE: You are looking forward to it too! Okay, let's finish as usual today...
TANIGUCHI: Lets...
YONE: Lets?
TANIGUCHI: Funky!
YONE: YEAH!

AKITOSHI SAITO & MASAO INOUE

SAITO: We have to do the last speech. Well, it was a promise. No matter how many times you win or lose, today has meaning. As a man of distinction, I am going to quit the Anti Wrestlers Alliance and become funky. It is no untruth. However, there are some things that I haven't been able to fulfull my promise to all of the fans who went with the Anti Wrestlers Alliance because of Corona. That was also a promise. I am going to continue, and do something. Whether its form will be the Anti Wrestlers Alliance, I don't know, but don't let me. Don't underestimate, don't trample. That will never change. I can do this in any color. But my heart, it is entered into it like a jewel, because my heart has absorbed the light of Vantablack*. What color will it be? It may be tough, but I will do it as I made a promise. 
INOUE: This is my fault, I will make a mark by myself. Saito, what happened today was my responsibility, so I will be responsible for it. 
SAITO: Please stop it. From the Anti Wrestlers Association to the time of The Dark Agents before that, the two of us have put our hearts into one thing, it is the result of the two of us fighting in a relationship of trust. Being inferior was never the case. I am really proud to be able to have fought next to a man called Masao Inoue, who I think will be by my side, and never betray me. Anyway, I have to keep up with everything under heaven, because its the world. I don't care. I am who I am, my identity hasn't changed, and I am going to a new "funky" place. I am really sorry to everyone who supported the Anti Wrestlers Alliance today. I deeply apologize. But, I want you to see us pushing forward. Thank you.
INOUE: Thank you.

*The darkest shade in the world. 




THE SUGIURA ARMY 
*Kashin forcibly brings Sakuraba, who is only visiting, to the comment booth*

KASHIN: You don't have your belt, the SAKU belt? Next time, get it ready. 
SAKURABA: It's being repaired, repaired. 

KASHIN leaves

SUGIURA: Eh, he's leaving already? What should I do? I don't know. 
SAKURABA: I saw what was going on, but you stuck at it.
SUGIURA: What? Brought in. 
SAKURABA: Why am I here? 
SUGIURA: Kashin wanted to enter with the SAKU belt today. You didn't bring it as you are messing around
SAKURABA: It's being repaired now
SUGIURA: Under maintenance. What kind of conversation is this? Is that okay? That's right, there is nothing else. Why did you come here? 
SAKURABA: You brought me. 
SUGIURA: But you don't have a match, right? 
SAKURABA: Yes. I'm going to be a second. 

THE M'S ALLIANCE (NAOMICHI MARUFUJI & YUKO MIYAMOTO)

*Osamu Nishimura, who is on his way to the ring, passes them*

MARUFUJI: Nishmura, please do your best. Nishimura, isn't the entrance over there? (on the other side) Nishimura, isn't it over there? Film all of this on camera. (To Miyamoto) Are you okay? 
MIYAMOTO: Sorry
MARUFUJI: What for? 
MIYAMOTO: I was swayed by Kendo Kashin. At his mercy. 
MARUFUJI: Lets win next time by controlling them at our mercy, after deliberately making them think we are their puppets. 
MIYAMOTO: I think that is the best way we can show our strength 
MARUFUJI: I think so
MIYAMOTO: Let's do it
MARUFUJI: Thank you for your hard work today. So, today is also Mui Bien.


MASA KITAMIYA
"Is GHC Heavyweight Champion Keiji Mutoh absent today? Hey, whip up your old body and come out. As you can see, I'm in great shape. The tag belt is round my waist, and after that, I am just aiming at Keiji Mutoh's GHC Heavyweight Belt."

HAYATA
"Next...NOSAWA and Hidaka"

NOSAWA RONGAI & IKUTO HIDAKA

NOSAWA: Originally, I wasn't interested in Noah's belts, but after all, it's someone else's girlfriend, and it looks cute like someone else's girlfriend, doesn't it? I want that belt a little. I am anxious about my partner, but we both have careers, lets take it a little more seriously this time. Hidaka has worn this belt in the past, I have tried several times and I couldn't take it. Well, the weakest, at the very least the weakest, GHC Junior challenger in history, NOSAWA Rongai is serious. After that, ask this goodie-goodie (Hidaka), if he really wants to go up against Yoshinari Ogawa. Is that so? 
HIDAKA: Well, I failed once in February. 
NOSAWA: That's right.
HIDAKA: It was rubbish, that was. I don't know when it will happen this time, but I will go for it. 
NOSAWA: It's rare I am serious, it seems my body wants to be. 
Q: Is a big part of it that Ogawa is the champion? 
NOSAWA: Yeah, but to put it the other way round, I'm not really interested in the GHC Junior Heavyweight now. I don't think I want Kotoge's girlfriend. Along with that, does Yoshinari Ogawa's girlfriend have a desire to be a woman? I want to steal that kind of thing. I want to mentally corner it too. Won't it be humiliating? We will steal it from Yoshinari Ogawa. I'm taking it seriously, and it's not long to go. I'm surprised, because I am motivated for the first time in three years. You're not expecting that much, right, in my saying that we will challenge? Should I make something up for Tokyo Sports? I wonder about the GHC Junior? What should I do? We want separate belts, and because of that we don't do pro wrestling. That is why I'm not a good guy pro wrestler like Kotoge. So, just for once I will leave a name in history. I'm tired of everything today. Regarding being the second of The Beast, its kind of disorganized, but I am going to do it seriously.


KAZUYUKI FUJITA

FUJITA: No comment, especially. Nothing in particular. 
Q: What was your impression of a singles match with Kenoh? 
FUJITA: Only one. A man. He is a man. A man.
Q: Sugiura announced his challenge after the match? 
FUJITA: Sugiura? Fine. Basically, anytime (anyone's challenge). No problem. Whenever anyone says they want to do it, I will do it anytime. If you want to face me with or without a grudge, I will deal with anyone. It doesn't change, and it hasn't changed since long ago. 
Q: How about wearing a Noah belt? 
FUJITA: The belt is a belt. No matter how high or low the mountain is, the top is the top. I respect the top is the top. I have pride, and I have his belt. I will keep it.

Comments