(NOAH) The Sugiura Army & The Aggression ~ GHC Heavyweight Tag match signing


Pro Wrestling DX
4th March 2021

First, both units sign for the title match. 

Q: What is your enthusiasm for the title match? 
KITAMIYA: I called the champion team, "Lighthearted", but the champions said, "Having fun". However, wrestling is a fight in the ring. What will come of it if you just have fun? You can attract customers because you stand in the ring living your life and with belief. On the 7th, we will take the belt with that belief. If you leave it forever to the people who play around, the belt will rot.
NAKAJIMA: It would be fun to win both the belt and the Pro Wrestling Award (Best Tag). But, are you tired of seeing the "Old Man Love*" forever? We, The Aggression, will take the belt and the hearts of the viewers. 
SAKURABA: Thank you. Hello, this is Sakuraba. I say the same thing every time, but I will do my best. 
SUGIURA: This is Takashi Sugiura, of The Sugiura Army. On March 7th, I would like to "have fun" pro wrestling, and win on top of that...and what is this "Old Man Love?" This as might be expected (Sakuraba) Yes...(laughs) Hey, it's different. 
Q: What is your impression of THE AGGRESSION, Nakajima & Kitamiya? 
SUGIURA: I have been watching them since they were young in the Kensuke Office, but they broke up once, right? And now, they are resurrected. Has my impression changed from before? Hmm, I wonder what it is. We are having a "tag team match" and I don't feel that. That is the impression. 
SAKURABA: My impression is...both are different people. I get that impression during the match especially.
Q: Kitamiya, you once said that you hated Nakajima, right from the start, but what is your current state of mind? 
KITAMIYA: It was a long time ago. Era flows, times flow, so I always read the course, and go with it. With Katsuhiko Nakajima, who came into Kongoh with conviction, I am happy to work with him, and happt to get the belt. 
Q: What has evolved compared to the previous AGGRESSION? 
NAKAJIMA: As you can see, we are connected by a strong bond. The new AGGRESSION will grab the belt with the same momentum. 
Q: Kitamiya, this will be your second challenge to Sugiura & Sakuraba as a tag team. 
KITAMIYA: I can't stand the situation of leaving the belts with these two ridiculous people. So, in various ways I took action, and we have reached the championship. 
Q: Sakuraba, in the pre-match you used a calf kick, but do you want to use it effectively in the match? 
SAKURABA: No, you misunderstand, I don't think it's a calf kick. I am not aiming for the calf. Although, it was the calf, wasn't it? I'm not sure, but I thought I did a low kick as normal. In particular, it's not something I did for a reason. I just kicked at a painful part of the opponent, and it just happened to be pinpointed last time...even if I aim in the match like this, it would be nice to do it as a counterattack
Q: Nakajima is packing a kick which is his own specialty, but does he have any thoughts on a counterattack? 
NAKAJIMA: Well, first of all my calf hurts, so I will think about it somehow before the match.


*Nakajima is referencing a TV show in which an office worker discovers both his boss and his co-worker are in love with him, and a messy love triangle threatens to erupt. 

Comments