(NOAH) "Assess whether he deserves "Masa", Keiji Mutoh & Masa Kitamiya GHC Heavyweight Match signing.


22nd April 2021
Pro Wrestling DX

*After they both sign for the match*

Q: What is your enthusiasm for the title match? 
KITAMIYA: I have challenged for the belt many times, and I have been humiliated many times, and because of that humiliation, I have returned to this stage again in this way. At Nagoya on the 29th with Masa Kitamiya's belief and a fixation with the GHC Heavyweight, I will crush Keiji Mutoh. 
MUTOH: It's better to have a theme in this fight, and it's a burning reason. After all, in this battle there is the keyword, "Masa Saito". I have had a lot of friendships during my lifetime, and so maybe even in this business in that manner, I had the pride of being trusted by Masa. Under such circumstances, the "ism" name of Masa Kitamiya and Masa Saito, I would like to assess whether he really deserves to inherit it. Maybe I am too conscious of Kannazuki*, who impersonates me? There is a belt called "Fake One" that I launched, but this is the GHC Heavyweight, and I would like to see the real person, Masa Kitamiya. 
Q: In the pre-match, you bled and gave up to The Prison Lock? 
MUTOH: In the pre-match fight during this time, maybe it is the first fight for the firsy time. It's not a corona vaccine, but I think I have got one immunity. Unlike Corona, you don't have to fight it twice. I don't think you can't not be "infected" after one immunization. 
Q: I think it was the first time that you had your knees attacked so blatantly since you had artificial joints, but was the pain and suffering more than you had imagined? 
MUTOH: That's...I don't want to talk about that. That side will be in the frame of the match.
Q: Kitamiya, what kind of response did you get from the pre-match? 
KITAMIYA: I am telling myself that after seizing the opportunity of this challenge, I am telling myself that "I have no choice, but to do everything." I have to do that much, I think his stronghold is as an unbreakable champion.
Q: You said that your obsession with the belt is different, but what are your feelings for the GHC Heavyweight? 
KITAMIYA: I have challenged for the championship five times in the past, but even if I am persistent, I can't get it. Even if I devise a secret plan. I have hit the tallest and thickest GHC wall, ever. No matter who the champion is, I have to persevere with my fight, and I think it is time to grab the belt. 
Q: You were told that you would be assessed as to whether you deserve to inherit the name "Masa Saito"? 
KITAMIYA: I am looking forward to the evaluation, after the match
Q: Mutoh, did you feel Masa Saito's image from Kitamiya? 
MUTOH: Well, I felt that vaguely, but actually I have fought with Masa Saito, he was my partner in America, but we never had a singles match. So, somehow, even here, it's indirect and I want to enjoy it.
Q: Masa Saito's motto is "GO FOR BROKE", has he changed the way you look at it after becoming champion at age 58? 
MUTOH: What is "GO FOR BROKE"? "Attack and destroy". So, I will destroy him in Nagoya.
Q: What kind of match does Kitamiya want to show to Masa Saito? 
KITAMIYA: No matter what, the obsession of going to win. 


*Japanese comedian  

Comments