(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: NOAH the GLORY 2021 (Thursday 29th April 2021, Nagoya Congress Center)

KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA
"What do you want to hear? About those half assed guys? What is their name? Funky Express? What? I want to shut you down quickly so much. It's unavoidable. I'll drive you to it. You can't do anything. Do you know why? It's all half-assed. Noah does not require your going to the ring with slapstick. I am looking forward to shutting you down."


KOTARO SUZUKI
"Were you shoulders down? Your shoulders were down. I resisted pretty much, but I knew what I was doing. It's okay. I wonder if my estimation of him was over optimistic, he did nothing more than expected. I don't think he will be able to do it again, this will be it. Thanks to me, he made good progress."


FUNKY EXPRESS

As soon as they tried to comment, Kendo Kashin and Kazunari Murakami attacked them, with Kashin yelling at Inoue, "I said your face is no good!"
YONE:...Well, we didn't get any results, and I'm telling you that is funky. I am curious about it. 
TANIGUCHI: There has been nothing good about Funky Express since it became four people. Nothing at all.

NOSAWA Rongai & Ikuto Hidaka

NOSAWA: You can say that was shit, shit. 
HIDAKA: I have said war from the beginning. As much as we lost once or twice, it won't end if we don't give up. It's not just you guys, we're still going to war. 
NOSAWA: I am going to say just one thing, you guys don't understand what my anguish is, what I am burdened with is different. And finally, Ikuto Hidaka is fired today. That is all. 


YO-HEY
"As expected, they didn't say anything, but let me just say one thing. For now, until they say "Yoshioka, YO-HEY, we want to face you for this belt", we are going to go crazy. Okay, okay, okay the next people to put on the GHC Junior belt is (imitates HAYATA) us..."


TAKASHI SUGIURA

Q: Will you fight Fujita again? 
SUGIURA: No...he's a monster. This is a monster...
Q: It was a head to head attack as said in the pre-matches 
SUGIURA: Because it is, "Us", right? In the same match, under the same circumstances, I had a hard time in the amateur era. I think even professionals worry, and I worry, and today we met here. 
Q: Is the gravity of the belt different now it has been taken from Fujita? 
SUGIURA (hitting the belt): Oh man, it's the finest. I have to take good care of it. 
Q: This has become your re-flowering for the first time in a year? 
SUGIURA: I am glad I have the belt back, and I am glad that I was able to fight with Kazuyuki Fujita for the belt.
Q: Sakuraba has challenged.
SUGIURA: Well, I have never done it with him. I think we will see a different element from the match with Fujita today, because he is the type that doesn't crack when you hit him. I don't know how the pace is going to be. 
Q: The Sugiura Army battle continues? 
SUGIURA: If the customers are pleased with it, and those guys see that and regret it, how soon are they going to do it? You just have to challenge. I say it's a win. 
Q: The title match will take place on a big stage? 
SUGIURA: Oh, it would be okay in ShinKiba wouldn't it? It is Saku after all isn't it? (laughs) No, I want to do it in a big place because it's such a time. I want to have the match in-front of everyone.
Q: Is this a restart from your hometown of Nagoya?
SUGIURA: Yes. Thanks to Kazuyuki Fujita
Q: Is there an opponent you want to do it again with?
SUGIURA: It's just ended, and I don't want to do it again suddenly (laughs) 


KEIJI MUTOH

Q: Looking back on the match?
MUTOH: Well, he was tough! Masa Kitamiya, he's awesome, victory or defeat came down to the very last minute. Before the match, I said "Masa Saito-ism, I will assess if he can inherit the name", but I will be the guardian and it is okay for Masa Kitamiya to inherit. He still has room to grow as Masa Saito was bigger and heavier. I want him to work harder, and to do his best not to stain Masa Saito's name. I think he will have another chance, but looking objectively, maybe he's got really strong since the match with me was arranged.
Q: Did you see Masa Saito's shadow in Kitamiya while fighting?
MUTOH: Today, for some reason, even when having the match, I was thinking "Masa-san is watching me". At the end, what Marufuji said was unbelievable, and that took me by surprise, and from then on I wondered if President Misawa was watching from heaven. From a standpoint, he is a difficult opponent to do this with, but I feel like if I where to ask President Misawa, he would say, "Do it, Mutoh". Looking at the current Noah wrestlers, I think it is Marufuji who has probably inherited the legacy of the original Noah. I want to have a good fight with Marufuji
Q: Mutoh vs Marufuji single match for the first time?
MUTOH: My condition is getting better by having a few title matches, Marufuji too, if he doesn't like it will he thik I'm "different from promised" now? 
Q: Do you feel that your condition gets better with each defense? 
MUTOH: That's right. I train towards it every day, and I feel different depending on whether or not there is a title match. When I am training, usually I can do 2 or 3 steps more than when I think "Let's stop here", when there is a title match. 
Q: The big stage when you do it? 
MUTOH: Hmm...well, I hope it can be, but I don't know when the match will be, but when it is I will leave the management to Sanshiro Takagi (President) or Takeda (Executive Officer), I want to concentrate on the ring. That is my request. If I was in a management position, I would end up trying to finish various things as "amicable"

Comments