(NOAH) GHC Junior Tag Team match signing ceremony. Harada and Ohara vow to seize the titles with "the weight of eight years"


25th May 2021
Pro Wrestling DX

※ Unsurprisingly Yoshinari Ogawa & HAYATA are absent, but surprisingly they have already signed for the match. 

Q: What is your enthusiasm for the title match? 
OHARA: Four years ago, I fought HAYATA as the singles champion, and he took my belt. Since then I have circumstances where I could not connect with it. In retrospect, in title match and in league matches, it has been HAYATA that was blocking my path. People around me call him a natural enemy, and for myself he is hard to deal with, so it is hard to win. For a long time I couldn't go to the middle of the Noah Juniors, I couldn't put on the belt, and don't want to spend any more days in regret. This time I want to put on the belt with Harada, and go to the centre of the Noah Juniors again. I have always had regrets. FULL THROTTLE ended badly, and it was Kotoge and Harada who called out to me when I was rock bottom. I was really happy that Kotoge and Harada, who have been fighting with the Noah Juniors for a long time, called out to me and I am determined to take the belt by any means to shake up the Noah Juniors again. 
HARADA: Eight years ago, I made my Noah debut. On that day Ohara made his Noah debut too. We have been rivals most of the time. Occasionally we swearing and quarreling, but we went higher, and because of that past, I have a special feeling in forming this tag team now. Looking at the opponents of Yoshinari Ogawa and HAYATA and their past achievements and their content, above all I feel a lot of irritation and bitterness towards Yoshinari Ogawa. At Korakuen Hall on the 31st, I will bring everything together, and Ohara and I will take this belt. With this match as a trigger, myself, Ohara, Kotoge and Miyawaki will create the Noah Juniors. 
Q: What kind of feelings have you accumulated about being annoyed by Ogawa? 
HARADA: I have felt anger for two years, no, for a much longer time. I can't express it in words. In Niigata during this time one of them erupted and produced that result, I have a desire to bring out more than that at Korakuen Hall. 
Q: Ohara, you have felt frustration for a long time, so what kind of victory do you want to have, and what kind of match do you want to wrestle? 
OHARA: I have been walking the same path as Harada for eight years, and like he said, we have been rivals for most of it. This is why I think that this is a fight that can be done, after all, I respect him. Honestly, there is a part for Harada in singles, and that is why I want to beat him! I think that feeling has strengthened me. Harada and I together will continue to aim for the heights of the Noah Juniors as a new team never seen before. Alongside Miyawaki, and hopefully Kotoge will also defend, we would like to win the belt and show the three of us are champions and that "We are Noah Juniors" at the Saitama Super Arena. 
Q: What is the significance of the Harada & Ohara group, not the proven Harada & Kotoge group? 
HARADA: It was an empty arena event, Ohara was alone and we went to help. I want to get results with Ohara, because there is an accumulation of eight years. That feeling is getting stronger. I want a belt. We both made our Noah debuts this May, and I think it is fate to tag at this time and I want to keep it in this shape. 
Q: Ohara, you have teamed up with all kinds of partners, but how do you feel about teaming up with Harada? 
OHARA: During these eight years, I can only count who I have tagged with on my fingers. But, since we have fought for a long time, we can understand each other without changing words. What do you want? In the match we can move around without exchanging words. This is linked to nature, as is the timing of the save. It is easy to do because we trust each other. Because we haven't teamed, I have the feeling that this will be the best tag that I have ever had. 
Q: It will take place at Misawa's memorial event? 
HARADA: I have never met or talked to Misawa, and he never taught me personally about wrestling. That is why I want you to see the Noah Juniors as they are now, the best Noah Juniors. I want to please the fans, and give them hope. 
OHARA: It was SUWA who made me come to Noah. SUWA always said, "I want to repay Misawa", and when SUWA was injured and couldn't wrestle, he entrusted that to me. I think I have to carry SUWA'S thoughts when I fight in Noah's ring. So, what would make Misawa happy? I have been thinking about that as well. I had never met Misawa, and in overcoming the high wall of Ogawa & HAYATA, we will overcome the high hurdle of Ogawa & HAYATA and continue to excite the Noah Juniors from now on. I think that showing that appearance to Misawa is what we can do, so we will take the belt and clear that hurdle. 

Comments