(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: ALL OUT ATTACK 2021 ~ NIGHT 2 (Saturday 22nd May, Yokohama Radiant Hall)


YOSHIKI INAMURA

INAMURA: I have to naturally win like this against Okada. Tomorrow there is a match with Marufuji & Sugiura, we...no, I don't think I should stop my momentum here, so on June 6th I would like to go to Saitama Super Arena with the amount of heat increased to the maximum. I will definitely increase this tomorrow. 
Q: You bought out a Canadian Backbreaker? 
INAMURA: I have been aiming for one. I didn't have a grappling technique, and I have been thinking about it for a long time. I thought that I would definitely do it some day. 
Q: What was the response? 
INAMURA: I won like this today, but the wrestlers above me are still strong. I think I will have to attack more before I go to that technique...but today I felt a solid response.


FUNKY EXPRESS (Mohammed Yone, Shuhei Taniguchi & Akitoshi Saito)

Q: Did you win against the Kongoh Juniors, without giving a sneak peak at the tag challenge? 
YONE: Thank you! There is Aki, and also Tani, and it is not the case that Funky Express can be stopped. No more waiting for the title match! Tomorrow will be the last pre-match! The champions Nakajima and Kitamiya are coming to break our attitude, but I want to crush them with that thought. 
TANIGUCHI: No matter how much I am beaten, I will stand up and face it without breaking. On the contrary I will fight with the feeling that I will break their hearts. 
SAITO: I will tell you this, aren't these two awesome? Kongoh (a diamond) is strong, isn't it? But strong things can break. But Funky is so soft, that you can't really break it! You guys, be prepared. Lets get on with it. 
Q: The challenge will take place at Misawa's memorial.
YONE: Katsuhiko Nakajima said, "Keep going until worn out", but Misawa led us even when he was tattered, and we will challenge at such a memorial. We too, even when worn out are strong willed. I want to carry everything I have done so far into it. 
TANIGUCHI: No matter how battered I become, I will stand up and face the opponents. I was taught that, and so I want to fight until the end with that in mind. 
SAITO: I will do my best to support you. You say you are beaten up, but you are in good shape even if you are beaten up! If you can prepare your physical condition by the championship, it will be amazing!

NOSAWA RONGAI
"What is this? Worried about him, hmmm? I don't care. I don't worry about wrestling. Winning is winning."


KAITO KIYOMIYA
"What's that? THAT'S pro wrestling!!!!??? I don't understand!!! 
(Leaves screaming)


MOMO NO SEISHUN (Atsushi Kotoge, Daisuke Harada & Hajime Ohara)

KOTOGE: It's meaningless to lose as a team...but I think that Harada and Ohara can do this without fail. I will do the same. 
OHARA: Shit...I'm sorry. I always lose...sorry. Shit, this is mortifying! I don't want to lose anymore. Shit...I don't want to get in the way! I will win tomorrow and in Korakuen. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Shit!
HARADA: It's not going to end like this!
Q: Ogawa says he refuses your challenge? 
HARADA: Tomorrow...tomorrow...tomorrow!!!

GIF taken from Battlemen    

Comments