(NOAH) Nakajima vs Kitamiya, grudge battle decision "Cage match loser gets head shaved". Both refuse to give up the belts, big fight at press conference.

1st June 2021
Pro Wrestling DX

Q: Why did you break up with Nakajima once again? 
KITAMIYA: As I said yesterday, since I was a new disciple ten years ago, I hated hated hated this bastard. It might have been a trivial accident, but I can't forgive even one*. A singles match is decided, but this fight between the two of us won't require any extra intervention, and of course Kongoh aren't involved either. Therefore, I am going to request a cage match to eliminate what is unnecessary and make an undisputed conclusion. 
Q: Nakajima? 


NAKAJIMA (laughing): What are you talking about? (Laughs) I was the one who won the belt in the first place, and on top of that you betrayed. So what are you asking for with your traitor status? "I hate you"...sissy...how long have you been saying that (laughs) It looks so petty every time you say it. Well, okay. You...if you lose, do you want to shave your head? Go back to the beginning?
Q: Told to shave your head? 
KITAMIYA: No matter what, asshole, I will do it! Fucker, if you become shaven, will all your followers cry and mourn? 
Q: The loser loses his hair in a cage match? 
NAKAJIMA:...(*Nods silently)
Q: How will the tag belts be handled? 
KITAMIYA: I have a belt. I am holding it, and I won't give it back. This is Masa Kitamiya's GHC tag belt. 
NAKAJIMA: Like I said earlier, I was the one who won it and I was the one who defended it, so it's mine, right? 
Q: You are not going to return it? 
NAKAJIMA: Because this is mine, I have to think about my partner from now on...No further questions? Let's finish early. 

A fight breaks out as they go to pose for pictures, and they leave glaring at each other.     


*The kick to the face by Nakajima which was meant for Shuhei Taniguchi, who ducked. 

Comments

  1. This is going to be good. First ever hair vs hair steel cage match in NOAH

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted immediately