(NOAH) Post match interviews ~ "CAGE WAR" (26th June 2021)


FUNKY EXPRESS
(Mohammed Yone, Shuhei Taniguchi, Akitoshi Saito & Masao Inoue)

YONE: Regrets. I thought "I can go alone" against him (Sugiura)...I'm very disappointed. 
TANIGUCHI: I couldn't overtake...I'm sorry
YONE: What should we do in the future...I think we need someone to lead. I wonder if that is no good, because there is no such thing called a leader.
TANIGUCHI: No! Yone! Not a leader, a King! Let's decide on a king! Let's give it more momentum and decide on the King of Funky Express! 
YONE: King? King...do you agree? 
TANIGUCHI: Alright! Let's decide the King!!
SAITO: Okay. The guy who is the King will be awesome, like King Ghidorah or King Kong.
YONE: Yes. Do you want to put on a crown? 
Q: How will you decide? 
SAITO: Well, we have set the goal of deciding on who will be King, so without a doubt we are united as a unit. But from here on it's about me! Me! I think that has been born by the proposal of King today. Each attitude is popping out, and I think we will know how to decide when it emerges. Tanny said "King", and I wonder if in that manner there will be a part of me that says "I am going to surface more" individually from now on. 
YONE: That is not the way of the King, it depends on your attitude. 
SAITO: Masao! "King" is not a Yakiniku restaurant! 
INOUE:....


THE M'S ALLIANCE
(Naomichi Marufuji & Masaaki Mochizuki)

MARUFUJI: As the champion I would like to say "still more", but surely the young momentum is...
MOCHIZUKI: No, really! Kiyomiya looks like he is in a slump, but I didn't get that kind of impression, and Inamura! I was running out of methods! I managed to get out by switching the timing today, but basically I can't use throwing techniques anymore. I had no choice but to kick. It's a small loss of face to remember the defense in attack, and if that happens then I will do anything. I will aim for it whether it's a pin, a count out or foul, asshole Inamura. 
MARUFUJI: No, but Mochi is really strong. Living Legend! 
Q: What about troubled Kiyomiya? 
MARUFUJI: I'm old enough to know better, so I don't need an agony aunt, and if I don't try desperately with this belt then I am in danger. You shouldn't worry when you are young.
MOCHIZUKI: Is it necessary to take a "Wall" so exaggeratedly? What? There are many walls that come out, and I still hit them. 
MARUFUJI: Are you still growing? 
MOCHIZUKI: There is still more! There is Mutoh, Funaki and Tanaka (in the M's alliance), so I am still growing even though I am worried. 
Q: The defensive fight against Sugiura has started? 
MARUFUJI: I think Takashi Sugiura is in better condition than any of the young guys in Noah. He finished the match, and he just ate chicken. 
MOCHIZUKI: Well, I was watching today, and didn't he have a shoulder tackle match for about five minutes? When we passed each other in the corridor, he wasn't even out of breath. I'm the same generation, but I still have a long way to go with my condition...I think it's due to my eating rice balls
MARUFUJI: That chicken has always carries in his plastic container, does he bake it himself, or does someone else bake it? I am curious about Takashi Sugiura, if I know the answer, then my victory will be confirmed.


ATSUSHI KOTOGE

KOTOGE: Oh, it worked...(note, HAYATA had attacked him)
Q: Is it surprising that HAYATA won the match? 
KOTOGE: No, it's not surprising. He's a powerful person who has worn this belt. Well, I didn't expect him to take part and I am happy as a champion that he did. I have a goal to build the Noah Juniors, well it is not a goal, I will definitely do it and to that end I think it is best to light a fire. 
Q: How was watching the Rumble match from ringside? 
KOTOGE: Noah Juniors are the best. You may think this sounds cheeky, but today I saw it in the best place at the ringside, and it was the finest. Everyone in the Noah Jnrs show true strength in the intense, the interesting and the awesome Noah Juniors. The best. I want everyone to see this intense and best Noah Juniors. Because of that I would like to light the fire myself and create the Noah Juniors and show it. But today, I felt how intense it was, I want to fight various people. I can't give you a specific name, but I wanted to fight for this belt with him, and with everyone. But first of all, HAYATA has won and I have accepted his reply and I want to return that sentiment and defend.


MASA KITAMIYA 

"Even if I cut the hair off that asshole and crush his dignity, the grudge against Katsuhiko Nakajima is not anything like this! He and I aren't like that! My real intention has still more to come. Actually, I still have the tag belt which is a tie with him, is still mine. I still have it! Still more! Katsuhiko Nakajima, there is more to come!"

Comments