(NOAH) Post match interviews ~ "MUTA The WORLD" (June 27th 2021)

FUNKY EXPRESS
(Mohammed Yone, Akitoshi Saito, Masao Inoue...and King Tani)

Q: How do you feel about winning the four way battle and becoming the King? 
TANIGUCHI: Generally speaking, being the King of Funky Express is a little different from being the leader. I think Funky Express will be okay if I work hard. 
*YONE and the others applaud and congratulate* 
YONE: King! 
TANIGUCHI: Thank you very much
YONE: In what way, King? 
TANIGUCHI: I did say "King Tani" in the ring earlier didn't I? 
YONE: I told you 
TANIGUCHI: I said it
YONE: But as a King, are you going to wear a crown? 
TANIGUCHI: That's so. I would like to revise it and go with King Tani. 
YONE: Isn't that more like it? King Tani. To be sure, I think "King" was taken by a man who suits it best. It wasn't just about who was the best, it was like a spiritual clash for Funky Express to move on even further. The four of us fighting felt strange, but I fought to the end thinking of how hot it was. Really, Taniguchi became Tani and now as King Tani I want you to lead for everyone to aim at the top again
SAITO: Because we have a King, we have the Ace of Spades* and Jokers. That is why the King stays as the King. That being said, even if we go to the position of opponents, turn it inside out there are various characters and different performances. We can switch freely. I will entrust it to the King from now on. I think the four of us fought today and once again a bond was formed. Today I was beaten by the King. I will entrust it to the King.
TANIGUCHI: Yes. Thank you. I already feel and understand the power of these four people, so if the power of the four of us are aligned then I have nothing to fear. I want to aim higher and higher. 
Q: I think this is your first time leading a unit, but are you prepared to take leadership? 
TANIGUCHI: Well, I am just setting up Don
YONE: That's right. The King is the King, and we are the limbs to carry him. So, I will turn to the King (rough). So, are you okay with that? Somebody to lead, someone to assist. Being all about yourself is good, but we all have to get stronger. I think the reason why we teamed up, is to surely aim for the top. 
SAITO: No doubt, Don is poised. Hey, Don King. I will ask, are you ready? (rough)
YONE: Well he be Don King when his hair grows? I'm like Don King. 
SAITO: I am aware that you have become a King, but I have to ask, will you waver immediately after making a mistake? 

* The Ace of Spades is a card that means “death”. It is treated as ominous, like the "reaper" of tarot fortune-telling. 


PERROS DEL MAL
(EITA, NOSAWA Rongai, Ikuto Hidaka, Kotaro Suzuki & YO-HEY)

NOSAWA (to YO-HEY): What are you doing with that short-ass? (Yoshioka)
YO-HEY: Short ass Seiki Yoshioka! Don't forget, YO-HEY-chan is back! Even while I had to rest, Seiki Yoshioka, I thought about you a lot, I thought about you so much my head was overwhelmed. Next time, anytime! If you want to fight against YO-HEY-chan and Peron, you can come on any time! 
NOSAWA: What to talk about...well, as you can see, the fact that he (Eita) and I have teamed up is "PERROS DEL MAN...DE JAPON". I got the official consent from the relatives of Perro Aguayo Jnr to use is name. I am sorry for the Noah regulars, but the Noah Juniors are too boring. More importantly, these two (Eita, Kotaro) have Yoshinari Ogawa, right? And this one (YO-HEY) has Yoshioka? I don't care if it's HAYATA or anyone else. Lets do it, a full scale war! Well, in a way, STINGER and ourselves are the Noah Juniors. It's boring to have only Kongoh and tree idiots with a belt. What's that? Anyway, it's a big deal now that the media don't write articles about the Noah Juniors. STINGER, us, Kongoh, Harada etc...who is the most exciting? Who makes you sweat the most? Yoshinari Ogawa is the oldest, right? He is the oldest, isn't he? (To Eita) I'm sorry, when is next? Well, full participation from around the end of the world (DragonGate, Kobe). This time was only a trailer. Because he is a regular member, Eita, you are not disposable. Disposable refers to this guy (Hidaka).
HIDAKA: Hey!
NOSAWA: Well, it's been a long relationship...(shakes hands with Kotaro, YO-HEY and Eita, but leave without Hidaka).
EITA: In the Noah Junior Rumble yesterday, do you know who I lost to? Do you remember? I remember well enough. Yoshinari Ogawa...that man, old man Ogawa. Well, I was lucky enough to fight him today, it was a six person tag, but I am still not satisfied. Its embarrassing. Isn't he the oldest in Noah? I didn't know that. Because he's the eldest, isn't it great? Isn't it? Isn't it possible for that guy to leave results in the ring and rise? I was able to do my best today. Ogawa, are you angry with me today? Hey! I will do it anytime. Ogawa, you come at me, I will deal with you. That's all! 


KONGOH JUNIORS
(Tadasuke & Haoh)

Q: You are aiming for the Junior Tag? 
TADASUKE: Did they show their ability in the ring? But the belt looks dull? It's dull and dim. They have nothing! There is no such thing as shining like us! Because we are Kongoh, we say boom instead! 
HAOH: It will always bee the same when they have it, right? Tadasuke and I will take the belt and we will make it shine. 
Q: Nioh, you have no problem?  
NIOH: Yes
Q: Nakajima, you had a fierce battle with Kitamiya today. Will the fight still go on about holding the tag belt? 
NAKAJIMA: It's mine. I don't know what he is talking about. He might have taken it, but I defended it. So it's mine? Yes?   
Q: Has your resentment increased by shaving your head? 
NAKAJIMA: Not really (touches his head), if anything it was a relief. How about it? I will continue to inspire you...look forward to it.


ATSUSHI KOTOGE
"Shit...I'm really disappointed! It ended halfway again! I was going to create a Noah Junior and lead it, but sorry! Junta, Harada and Ohara..sorry...it won't end like this. I think I could prove it a little, and there are still a lot of opponents that I haven't been able to beat, and I'm sorry! Next I will win, I will win next, I will win next!

No comment from HAYATA. 


M'S ALLIANCE
(Naomichi Marufuji & Masato Tanaka)

Q: A way became to counterattack Sugiura? 
MARUFUJI: When it comes to our individual tendency at the end, I thought he would set up the front neck lock. So to speak, Sugiura and I are always "To Be Continued", every match is "To Be Continued", each match is a sequel. During this time I have lost a lot (to the front neck lock), but I have got a lot of input and I can't afford to lose the same way. I went one step further today. There are still more pre-matches, and I will do it wisely.
TANAKA: That's true, a momentary inspiration. Even though he was bought to the point where he was beaten by the same pattern as last time, Marufuji is the only one who can produce results like that. The fact that you can immobilize from that situation is as expected. 
MARUFUJI: The M's alliance don't praise each other, but Tanaka bought out the Sliding D when I was in a crisis today and the flow of the match changed from there and we got a "Tag Victory". M's alliance is just for seniors, and so for each match I would like to have one that shows my dignity as champion....that is why today is also Mui-bien.


KENOH
"...this outlook...what is it..."

Comments