(NOAH) 1st August Hiroshima GHC Junior Heavyweight signing ceremony: silent Champion HAYATA attends, YO-HEY says "this time the ability is different"

Friday, 30th July 2021
Pro Wrestling DX



Q: What is your enthusiasm for the match? 
YO-HEY: It was arranged that I should challenge HAYATA for the belt at the Hiroshima event on August 1st, but well, like I said in Korakuen the other day, it's the celebration of his 15th anniversary and also Hiroshima is HAYATA'S hometown*. I think it will be a very important event, and I would like for YO-HEY, who knows HAYATA better than anyone, to beat him in such an important event and take the belt.


HAYATA: .....
Q: HAYATA, what about your 15th anniversary? 
HAYATA: .....
Q: YO-HEY, will this be an important fight in terms of bringing the title to PERROS DEL MAL DE JAPON? 
YO-HEY: Naturally, I think it is important for Perros to win the belt, but to be honest my (personal) feelings are the stronger for this title match. 
Q: YO-HEY you used to be based in Hiroshima with HAYATA, but the day has come when you will have a title match on a big stage called Sun Plaza in Hiroshima.
YO-HEY: I never imagined that such a day would come, but no matter the timing or the place, I have to do this and above all, I am going to take the belt from him!
Q: For HAYATA, it will be the worst day...so what kind of match and how to win? 
YO-HEY: Now, he is STINGER and I am Perros. Maybe we are on different paths, but I think I know this HAYATA best here in Noah. Under those circumstances, I have had title matches with him several times, but everything has been done. Well, this time my ability is different, and as much as I know him I am doing more research and devising countermeasures. Of course I am not going to talk about that now.
Q: What kind of presence does HAYATA have for you? 
YO-HEY (after a long thought):...Would it be a "former" partner? That's all for now.


*He's actually from Kumano, a city in Hiroshima prefecture which is about half an hour out of Hiroshima, but it makes more sense to say his hometown is Hiroshima. 

Comments