(NOAH) Post match interviews: DIAMOND 4 - Kongoh vs Noah (28th July 2021, Club Citta)


ATSUSHI KOTOGE

Q: You seized your chance and controlled the match? 
KOTOGE: Yes, it was good. But until then it was the legs, even if it just came to that I was confident that I could do an endurance match event. It was hard, but I had an eye on the finish and so when he aimed for my legs I thought he would definitely aim for the figure four, and sure enough it worked. 
Q: What are you looking forward to in the future? 
KOTOGE: I want to create a form as the Noah Junior regulars. We lost in the final at yesterday's event and as team Kongoh where a little ahead of us, but I am sure I felt the affect and have no doubt about becoming a wonderful and good team. The rest we will create and lead. 


ALEJA
"Did you see that?! The winner of yesterday's junior event where the Kongoh Juniors and today Kongoh will win all the rest. From now on Kongoh and the Kongoh juniors will create the era."


DAISUKE HARADA
"Okay, defeated Haoh! How about that result? Is the Noah dojo army winning? Alright next! There are three more left! All of us will win and we, selected as the Noah dojo team, will defeat Kongoh with Dokan*!"

*Word that doesn't really translate well into English, it means kind of like to explode or go off with a bang.


TADASUKE
"I don't have time to spare to such small fry! Now, the Kongoh Juniors comeback is flaring up! Well, the class is different, but to have such a stupid idiot as an opponent! Well, now you see I am devoted to the Noah Junior fight. Thank you!"


KAITO KIYOMIYA
"Ah! Shit! Shit!! Ahhh!! I really didn't want to lose! I didn't want to lose...aaaah...shit!!!"

KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA
"Ah, I thought I would hunt him down bit by bit. It was so close. There are days like this? It won't be like this next time...watch out."


KENOH
"Kongoh produce, DIAMOND4...there have been many things since Kongoh was formed. Even if the original members of Kongoh have left and it has changed, did you see today's matches? Whether current or former, Kongoh members have a strong belief. The former members have a strong belief. Keep that strong belief and walk with it, Mitsuhiro Kitamiya. Don't you have a really good belief? Even when you quit Kongoh, you pushed forward. If so, you are suitable as our enemy. Please continue to push forward. The same for Atsushi Kotoge, the same for Inamura. Push on. Finally, there are the current Kongoh members...all those fuckers are raging flames, don't you think? We will go even further and aim for the top. From now on fucking assholes, watch our strong belief carefully"

Comments