(NOAH) GHC Junior Heavyweight tag match signing - Kongoh Juniors (Tadasuke & Aleja) vs STINGER (Yuya Susumu & Seiki Yoshioka)

Friday, 13th August 2021
Pro Wrestling DX

TADASUKE: The momentum of Kongoh Junior has been tremendous due to new member Aleja! Aleja! Aleja! With that momentum, this...hey? Which is which by the way? Which one is Susumu and which one is Yoshioka? Tell me....are you going to answer? Tell me. I want to know.
ALEJA:...


SUSUMU: Tadasuke, you should take off your glasses. Aleja, you can talk. "Which one is which?" It's not like Kongoh to talk so childishly. We will defeat Kongoh and prove that STINGER is the core of the Noah Juniors. 
YOSHIOKA: I have many things that I want to do with this belt, but if you have to squint because you can't tell Susumu and myself apart then I don't think you will be able to see my technique. So I am just going to defeat you and defend. 
Q: What is your impression of Tadasuke & Aleja? 
SUSUMU: Well, I think their balance is good because one is big and the other is small, also one is talkative and the other is reticent.
YOSHIOKA: Aleja can do aerial techniques which goes beyond the level that I had imagined. I don't think Tadasuke's power can be beaten, but I don't feel it's a threat because the years we have been wrestling are different*
Q: It's been a short time since the challengers formed a group? 
TADASUKE: There was an effect just by having one or two matches, so we could afford to do it. (To Yoshioka & Susumu) And this! You are using a microphone, but your voices are so boring! Your voices need more tension, champions! AND WHICH ONE IS WHICH?!
Q: The tag champions are dressed in matching outfits, but is it a coincidence or a provocation to Tadasuke's remarks? 
YOSHIOKA:...I think it's fate
Q: What is your responsibility with the belt? 
YOSHIOKA: It's still a secret, but as HAYATA has a single belt and as STINGER who have monopolized all the junior belts are the core, we cannot drop it now.



*Seiki Yoshioka has been wrestling for 13 years, and Tadasuke 14.

Comments