(NOAH) Junta Miyawaki, Daisuke Harada and Atsushi Kotoge announce their return


13th August 2021
Pro Wrestling DX

MIYAWAKI: I'm sorry that I had to miss Korakuen Hall. With the brightness of the absence of two matches missed and with more than enough energy, I would like to make the venue explode in the first match of Cultz Kawasaki.
KOTOGE(standing up): I'm sorry that I made a gap at Korakuen Hall last time. However, I am healthy with excess energy. The match card has changed, and I will team with Harada against Kotaro Suzuki & Ikuto Hidaka. I think it is a card that can't be lost. I couldn't leave the house while I was waiting at home, but with a lot of self weight training I am energetic in a condition where I can move perfectly. I want to show everyone that I can climb in the Noah Juniors.
HARADA: I apologize for the inconvenience of missing Korakuen on the 6th, but I am in good shape now. My PCR has been cleared, and my emotions are rising. On Sunday at Cultz Kawasaki, I believe Miyawaki will stand out and win, and so we can pass the baton next to Ohara, who will be preparing next, we will do it in the best possible way, with a bang! I want to win.
Q: Currently in the Noah Juniors, STINGER are monopolizing the belts, but as the Noah Junior regulars, how do you see the current situation? 
HARADA: The reason why STINGER is monopolizing is because we lost the junior tag titles. Cultz Kawasaki is an event with a special feelings for Ohara and we would like to help that and win the unit conflict so we can go to the center again.


Comments