(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS - DEPARTURE 2021 Day 2 (Friday 6th August, Korakuen Hall, Tokyo)


HAJIME OHARA
"Next is my local Kawasaki event, Kultz Kawasaki. But before that unfortunately, I have found that YO-HEY was positive, and in the adversity of my friends Kotoge, Harada and Miyawaki being absent, I fought to make the event Mui Bien. I want my friends and YO-HEY to come back as soon as possible, and I want to have an intense fight in Noah's ring again. So next, let's enjoy the Kawasaki event together. So, next time at the Kultz Kawasaki event, Mui Bien!"


DAIKI INABA, MASA KITAMIYA & KAITO KIYOMIYA

INABA: I got the win. I have decided to participate in the N-1 and I have a chance. I won today and with the same momentum, I will win with good results for the N-1. 
KITAMIYA: Okay. No matter who the opponent is, I can't fall behind. The N-1 is ahead of me. No matter who you are, I will fight you thoroughly. 
KIYOMIYA: The N-1 has been arranged, and I will make a place for myself. I can't emphasize it enough, I can't waste even a moment. If that happens, I'm done. Even if I have to crawl I go to the finals and win.

STINGER
(Yuya Susumu and Seiki Yoshioka)

YOSHIOKA: I may have been pinned yesterday, but I took the three today in front of Aleja. There may not be one more step in pre matches before the title match, we will defend without fail. 
SUSUMU: Wasn't enough shown? Bring it out in the pre-match. 
YOSHIOKA: There is still more to bring out
SUSUMU: Well okay, we can afford it. 


KOTARO SUZUKI
"In order to appear in the N-1 as the only junior, I should have the GHC Junior single, wouldn't it? It would make a lovely picture, right? The belt wants that too, right? I will wear it and appear in the N-1. That's it."


TAKASHI SUGIURA (FEAT MASATO TANAKA)

Q: It is the final pre match, and you had a fierce battle with Tanaka. 
SUGIURA: Well, wasn't it? The title match is one on one. Nothing more. It doesn't matter who wins, but I'm not giving in to that old man. 

*Masato Tanaka bursts into the comment area, they raise the belts and glare at each other*

TANAKA: I will win, asshole!
SUGIURA: I will!
TANAKA: I will win. I will bear the name of ZERO1!
SUGIURA: I will bear Noah's name!
TANAKA: Then name vs name!
SUGIURA: Photoshop the image in defeat!
TANAKA: This isn't about the Dangan Yankees!
SUGIURA: It doesn't matter!
TANAKA: This is ZERO1 vs Noah. Don't carry that name on your back, asshole
SUGIURA: I don't want to lose to you!
TANAKA: I don't want to lose to you either!
SUGIURA: I don't want to lose to you alone!
TANAKA: Take care of your belt until then, I will be the one who brings both of them home, asshole!
SUGIURA: Handing it over would be photoshopped!

TANAKA leaves

SUGIURA: That old man is enthusiastic


THE M'S ALLIANCE
(Naomichi Marufuji, Keiji Mutoh & Masakatsu Funaki)

MUTOH: You are a champion, so you have to sit in the middle now. (Marufuji sits) Thank you. First of all, let me ask was the N-1 was announced today? 
MARUFUJI: Announced, yes. 
MUTOH: I am in the running
MARUFUJI: Funaki also
MUTOH: I may have lost the belt, but I am still chasing my dream. In a sense, for me the N-2 means that I can't keep my concentration on the GHC Championship. It's harder than the championship, but it is the best challenge for me right now. For me it feels like the Tokyo Olympics of pro wrestling. I want to win a gold medal there. 
FUNAKI: If I win, do I get to challenge for the GHC Heavyweight? 
MARUFUJI: Yes
FUNAKI: Then all I have to do is win the championship? 
MARUFUJI: That's right
MUTOH: There is a potential to win the league, right? 
FUNAKI (to Marufuji): You aren't appearing in it, right? 
MUTOH: Cunning! Not appearing? Oh well, you worked hard today and anyway, the N-1 is a single. 
MARUFUJI: Really already wonderful faces have gathered. Will I be facing Mutoh? Will I be facing Funaki? Will I be facing someone else? I can only imagine because I am not appearing. 
FUNAKI: I think that's fine, it wouldn't be fun if the champion appeared and lost on the way. 
MUTOH: True
MARUFUJI: As you put it like what, I won't appear again. 
FUNAKI: The champion is good fun, isn't it? 
Q: Mutoh you are in the same block as Sugiura, Kiyomiya and Soya? 
MUTOH: Have you announced it yet? 
MARUFUJI: They just did. 
MUTOH: Well, Soya is as you saw today. Just a big ox* isn't he, Soya? As Kiyomiya knows, he is dancing to my tune always. Who else is there? 
Q: Sugiura...
MUTOH: What will happen in the circumstance of a strong enemy? Maybe it's about effecting whether you can stand at the top or not? Well, I am confident in it if the conditions are good. 
FUNAKI: Who is in my block? 
Q: Fujita...
MUTOH: Oh, that's a good card
MARUFUJI: Katsuhiko
MUTOH: Katsuhiko? It's a good card. 
Q: Also, it's Masa Kitamiya
MUTOH: Well, it's a good card. It's a good card for everyone, it's interesting. 
FUNAKI: So, if I don't win, then I can't go for the belt? 
MARUFUJI: Sorry, you have to defeat them and win the final
FUNAKI: Oh, that's great. I will do it right away. 
MARUFUJI: I am waiting for you!
Q: Mutoh, you last won a league match in 2007. You haven't won in fourteen years, but are you aiming for your first victory since then? 
MUTOH: I am determined to do my best to win the championship, and will do it. As I said earlier, I am doing my best to aim for the gold medal. Well, I tried to move a little today and it's not so bad. 
Q: In that case, could there be a confrontation between Mutoh and Funaki? 
MUTOH: That's a good thought, isn't it? 
FUNAKI: Where will it take place? 
MARUFUJI: If you win
FUNAKI: When you go to the finals? 
MUTOH: It can't be helped, but I don't want to eat that kick
FUNAKI: It's kind of complicated, isn't it? 


*Mutoh's original phrase was to describe Manabu Soya as a "big tree", which comes from a parable about someone too big to be useful. There isn't really any direct translation that conveys that it is not meant as an insult.

Comments