(NOAH) Press conference: Daiki Inaba & Masa Kitamiya


13th August 2021
Pro Wrestling DX

INABA: After leaving Korakuen in February, I thought about what I needed to do to survive in Pro Wrestling Noah, and I changed my body. This is not the finished product, but I am going to do what I can now I have returned. I have also decided to participate in the N-1 and in Kawasaki on the 15th I will fight a singles match with Kitamiya. I want to assert myself, win and gain momentum to go to the N-1.
KITAMIYA: The irregular situation continues, but no matter what happens I am immovable. I think I will just stick to my fight, and so I am looking forward to working with Daiki Inaba on the 15th. There is nothing more.
Q: You both will be fighting, but will this also be for the N-1 which is an individual battle? 
KITAMIYA: Since there are only four people in one block, I can't lose to any of them. The league matches are going to be tense, so the important thing is to win with momentum and I can't afford to slip from the front of the N-1. I will concentrate on each person.
INABA: It is an honor to be in the N-1, however, entering is not the goal. The goal is to win the tournament. After that my theme will be to stand up and survive in Noah keeping in mind I want to fight strongly from Kawasaki on the 15th. 
Q: What did you improve when you were away from the ring? 
INABA: What I had felt through my matches was my "lightness", it was the same with my weight and I felt it in each technique. I didn't think I would be able to keep it the way it was. There was no point in just trying to gain weight, there was no point in just doing that, so I gained weight by training well and in my own way bought importance to each technique.

Comments