(NOAH) Press conference: Kaito Kiyomiya & Hajime Ohara


13th August 2021
Pro Wrestling DX

OHARA: Finally, we are coming up to only two more days. The Cultz Kawasaki event, it's being held in my hometown of Kawasaki, but I'm not just enthusiastic because this is my hometown. I have been deeply involved in the Cultz Kawasaki event since it was first held, and so I have a lot if love for it and for this venue. First I started volunteering in gymnastics class for the elderly from my experience of caring for my grandparents, and from there I got to know people from the Kawasaki City government, people from the sports association and various others. The first Cultz Kawasaki event was hard to arrange (use of the venue), but we were able to hold it with the help of everyone involved and I am very happy that it is in its fourth year. The Cultz Kawasaki event has become a Noah summer tradition and speciality. The day after tomorrow there will be a project called "Voice Guide Live", which is difficult to do at a usual Noah event and so I hope that visually impaired people can enjoy Noah, and that the visually impaired people in Kawasaki will come to enjoy Noah. Since, the event was almost cancelled due to Corona, I made a small donation to the children and the staff of an orphanage so that the children of Kawasaki could enjoy it. Everyone in Kawasaki is looking forward to the event. The day after tomorrow, my opponent is Kaito Kiyomiya, the face and Noah's young ace, yes? There are differences in body size, and I know that I am at a disadvantage, but I will never give up. I think I am still at the forefront of the Noah Juniors, and I don't want him to think that as I am a junior he can mess with me, I want to teach him in the ring that he will be hurt and I don't want to show everyone in Kawasaki a loss. This time I want them to see that I will win. I hope that Kiyomiya will play a match with Mui Bien, and that people will return home with Mui Bien memories of summer. I will see you all at the Cultz Kawasaki event on August 14th. Mui Bien.
KIYOMIYA: I wanted to finish with that guy (NOSAWA*)  by the N-1, and I have been accumulating it a lot. It's not about who is wrong, but I don't want to waste a moment and find my own value in this match. 
Q: What did you pay particular attention to at this year's Kawasaki? 
OHARA: There are many people who have asked, "Is it okay to visit the venue?". I was able to tell them that Noah has good infection control measures, and it was also great to be able to say that there will be broadcasts on ABEMA and so on. When I was asked about visiting the venue, I could inform them that the infection control is solid, and if it is hard, then there is a broadcasting medium. I am also a member of the Kawasaki City Sports Promotion Deliberation Committee. Kawasaki is called a "sports town", and basketball, soccer and American football are popular, and I would like to include Pro Wrestling Noah in this. I am doing it with that in mind. While there are many empty arenas in other sports, Noah is made up of spectators and can also be viewed on ABEMA and WrestleUniverse. I think that is really Mui Bien. I want to spread Noah's Cultz Kawasaki event broadly to the 1.5 million citizens. 
Q: You will fight a single with Kaito Kiyomiya, who has accumulated a lot of frustration? 
OHARA: When you go to the ring, it doesn't matter whether you are a senior or a junior, and it is unrelated to what your problems are. Going to the ring, I will face Kiyomiya as a wrestler. I have a lot of emotion for this event, and so I will win. Some people might say that, "You're a junior, so you are going to lose, right?", but I don't think about that even for a moment. I will win. If Kiyomiya is worried, then I think it is to my advantage. 
Q: Kiyomiya, what is your impression of Hajime Ohara and how about the N-1?
KIYOMIYA: I haven't fought Ohara recently, so I only have the memories of the old days and think I have no choice but to expose everything in the imminent match. I think Ohara is emotional because he is local to Kawasaki, but I also have a reason to fight, and so I will fight there.  

*Card was changed due to Great Muta having to self isolate

Comments