(NOAH) Press conference: NOSAWA Rongai
Pro Wrestling DX
NOSAWA appears in a Jason hockey mask
NOSAWA: The Great Muta is absent, and someone like me who has sold his soul to The Devil, had his name put on the mid card in the form of an unexpected advance. Because of this situation I have heard criticism, but I don't think I am a substitute for Muta. The card has changed, and so on the contrary, Yoshinari Ogawa and HAYATA, lets meet with my ball crushing crotch kick...that's about it.
Q: What is your impression of your partner, Magical Immortality
NOSAWA: What kind of impression do you have?
Q: He's scary, but I have the impression that he hasn't shown his true intentions yet
NOSAWA: What other impression did you have?
Q: Face paint was characteristic
NOSAWA: Is that so? I don't have an impression. I have never met him.
Q: That mask is Friday 13th?
NOSAWA: Yes. I forgot my axe. That's why. However, Vice President Marufuji, the agent of Magical Immortality, is trying to make me a mystery man by messing with me on social media. I'm not going to send it to Great Muta as I am not imitating him. Anyway, Muta has been in close contact with someone (who has COVID) and is absent and the card has changed. If you have any questions, ask. Anyway, it's Yoshinari Ogawa and HAYATA'S jewels. I am thinking of doing it by surprise.
Q: In any case, is there anything that has been accumulated with Ogawa & HAYATA?
NOSAWA: No, I don't have anything in particular. Why do you think so?
Q: It seems that the extreme conflict continues and how you chose the means doesn't appear...
NOSAWA: Come on, ask me more questions about Great Muta


Comments
Post a Comment
Spam will be deleted immediately