(NOAH) Press conference & title match signing: Takashi Sugiura & Masato Tanaka GHC National vs ZERO1 World Heavyweight double title match
Pro Wrestling DX
Note: This is the second defense for Takashi Sugiura (GHC National) and Masato Tanaka (ZERO1 World Heavyweight)
TANAKA: I am in perfect condition, and therefore I want to fight on the dark and leave the ring with the two belts here
SUGIURA: I have been wrestling for twenty one years, and there are various wrestlers who I don't want to lose to, such as Masato Tanaka who is next to me. Strength, toughness, good condition, high motivation and suntan! I definitely do not want to lose to him in everything. I want to win strongly at Cultz Kawasaki.
Q: The World Heavyweight is usually 30 minutes and the National is 60 minutes, which match time do you want?
TANAKA: Because the reason is a fight between figureheads, it is okay to only have one after the match. I want to do it until it is settled. How about it? Unlimited time?
SUGIURA: I have no objection!
Q: What is your impression of the ZERO1 World Heavyweight title?
SUGIURA: It's their promotions belt, isn't it? I wonder what it would be like if I was to wear it?
Q: It would make you number one in the promotion
SUGIURA: I definitely want that belt.
Q: What is your impression of the GHC National?
TANAKA: Rather than my impression of it, I know that Takashi Sugiura has a great belt. However, I don't want to lose to him either, but more than that I will definitely return with these two belts
Q: There are adverse winds due to Corona and Muta's absence, but what kind of match do you want to show in the main event?
SUGIURA: For the promotion, I want to end the Cultz Kawasaki event with great success. So as the name "Fireworks display with friends" suggests, I think this will include the content of the main event. I want to fight showering sparks so that the watching customers will be pleased.
TANAKA: It's a big match in another promotion, but I am in the same in that I want to liven up pro wrestling. That is why I want to raise two belts with a big fireworks display launched with Takashi Sugiura, who I never want to lose to.
Q: Why did you challenge for the GHC National while wearing the ZERO1 World Heavyweight?
TANAKA: It started with my desire to challenge Takashi Sugiura for his belt, but then I put myself in a situation whereby in order to hang on to what I have. I can't lose. I wanted to create my own sense of urgency by crossing the figureheads of the promotions, and so this is a fight that I really cannot lose.
Q: Will it be a confrontation between two people who have mutual respect for each other?
TANAKA: I think I have to defeat him because I respect him. It wouldn't matter if I was wrestling someone who didn't feel like that, and it makes no sense in having title matches. As such, when I want to have matches when it is "defeat or be defeated", it is Takashi Sugiura who I have strong feelings for and I think is at the top as a wrestler.
SUGIURA: I really don't want to lose. I don't want to lose in all respects. I respect him, but I don't want to lose to him. He is that kind of wrestler.
After the photo session, Sugiura remains and calls to the remaining Noah wrestlers and Kaito Kiyomiya, Masa Kitamiya, King Tany, Hajime Ohara, Daisuke Harada, Atsushi Kotoge, Junta Miyawaki and Daiki Inaba come out to the stage.
SUGIURA: Because of the state of the world, we have people who are absent from our promotion*. We, Noah, are united to make the Cultz Kawasaki event on the 15th August a huge success. I want everyone to pay attention. So everyone, please say it together...Let's go! 1,2,3 Noah! Everyone is waiting for you at Cultz Kawasaki, see you there!
*YO-HEY and Nioh who have tested positive for COVID, and Keiji Mutoh/Great Muta who has had to self isolate. Plus Go Shiozaki, Hitoshi Kumano and Yoshiki Inamura are all on long term injury leave.



Comments
Post a Comment
Spam will be deleted immediately