(NOAH) "Can you see the future of Noah in an aging league match?" Interview with Kenoh about the N-1 Victory 2021.


8th September 2021
Noah.co.jp

Q: The N-1 is approaching again this year, but what is your state of mind? 
KENOH: The annual league fight. I am aiming individually at each one, and I will live to make it my N-1. 
Q: Only you have won twice
KENOH: Twice a champion, I am the only one. I am not going to let the others do it. Three times champion in Noah's league match. I will do it.
Q: Attention is on the opening Kashin match? 
KENOH: What are you paying attention to? Kendo Kashin? He doesn't need to come out in the N-1. He is not qualified to appear in the N-1, someone who has such ridiculous matches. Ridiculous? I will beat him up in the first match, and make it impossible for him to wrestle.
Q: Wasn't there a GHC National match with Kashin in March? 
KENOH: It was the worst match in the history of the GHC National Championship. Why was he messing around trying to take off his shoes? I wonder if he has experienced pro wrestling? I will let him know in the first match of the N-1. 
Q: The second match is your first single with Daiki Inaba in four years. 
KENOH: Speaking of which, it happened at the ZERO1 Fire Festival. It came to a draw at that time, but compared to four years ago and now, my growth rate is completely different. I have been fighting for me, and for Noah. I will show you the difference. 
Q: What is your impression of Inaba? 
KENOH: His original promotion is gone, and I feel like he came to Noah in a state like a lost child, and I still feel like he is lost. Stay lost in Noah's ring, and then leave even more lost. Show me your heart. 
Q: Regarding the battle with Masaaki Mochizuki
KENOH: On that subject, I lost to him in the league match. Even if you won, did I lose? Then if I lose again, won't you win? I am making the best of that situation. I am about to win. I will multiply that debt and return it, and this time I will win and win.
Q: Which wrestlers are you interested in in the other blocks? 
KENOH: Take a look at all the wrestlers, is there one you care about? What is this, an aging league? Can you see Noah's future in a league that has become a retirement home? It's okay now, but only now. It won't work next year. I can't see the future league, do you know how to show it? That is why I Kenoh, will win
Q: What about the absence of the GHC champion Naomichi Marufuji? 
KENOH: A league match where the champion does not enter. Although it is called the N-1, this is a league where the champion, who is said to be the strongest in Noah, does not appear? He is disqualified as a champion. If you are one, then you can wrestle in the league and win. Are you afraid to lose? Either you are scared, or you are just not confident in your strength. I understand. I will win the championship, and stand in front of you in Osaka and defeat you. I will go to the main at the Nippon Budokan on January 1st.

Comments