(NOAH) Noah's Kenoh attends before the event, explosive situation with Dream Champion YAMATO, the aim is...

8th September 2021
Tokyo Sports

Noah's Kenoh (36) visited before the start of DragonGate's event at Korakuen Hall, Tokyo on the 8th September. From today, Kenoh will be participating in "DragonGate presented by LEC Vol.4", and during the prelude of the event. 

Kenoh suddenly appeared in the ring in the enemy land during the preamble of the event, and appealed "This is Pro Wrestling Noah's Kenoh. When it comes to DragonGate's YAMATO, I fought in an Amazon Prime Video Match to defeat that YAMATO. I think he is an opponent I really want to defeat, and I haven't done it yet."
YAMATO responded to the sudden "outside invader" and got in the ring asking, "What are you doing in this ring? Did you come to make a promotion? I've fought you in an Amazon Prime broadcast match, and I have a lot of interesting wrestlers. When you come here next time, don't appear like that. Come in ring wear."

Provoked, there was a mood of an explosive situation between the two, and expectations have been raised for a full scale conflict in the future.


Comments