(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: N-1 VICTORY 2021 ~ NOAH NUMBER ONE PRO-WRESTLING LEAGUE (Sunday September 12th, Korakuen Hall)


KAZUYUKI FUJITA

FUJITA: Is there anything else? Nothing? 
Q: Your knees were attacked a lot? 
FUJITA: If you attack me, you must attack the weak points, right? 
Q: This is your first victory in the N-1, but what about the future? 
FUJITA: I don't know. From now on, should I take everything? I'll take them all. Should I take them all and win the championship? There seems to be prize money. There seems to be a great prize. Thanks to what I said, it seems that there will be a considerable amount to be paid. So, I hope you guys are looking forward to seeing the outsider? I'll take everything. 

No comment from Masa Kitamiya.


KENOH & KENDO KASHIN

KENOH: HEY, KASHIN!! Asshole, stop fucking with me!!
*Kenoh goes into the waiting room, and reappears fighting with Kashin*
KASHIN: You lost
KENOH: Stop your bullshit, I didn't lose!
KASHIN: A care home, build a care home
KENOH: You came out of an old people's home, right? 
KASHIN: You should build one, so you can care for us all the time.
KENOH: WHY DO I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF YOU!? Hey, wait a minute! Why are you wearing a slipper? Take off your shoes.
KASHIN: Because you play dirty
KENOH: HEY! This is dirty*
KASHIN: Where did my shoe go? 
KENOH: I don't know, YOU tried to take it off.
KASHIN: Properly qualify and get the qualification. Get qualified.
KENOH: What qualification is that? 
KASHIN: Beginner training. It's the very first qualification for long-term care.
KENOH (kicking the door in rage): SHUT UP! I have a middle and High School teachers license. I already have qualifications you stupid bastard!

KENOH stamps off

KASHIN: Stupid bastard, I also have it. But, my education is definitely better. For now I think this is the first step in establishing the Noah Care Home or the Noah Care House. Everyone, please come and see us. 

*During the match Kashin undid his boot to get out of Kenoh's ankle hold, Kenoh got wise to him and removed his boot and later threw it at him.


HAJIME OHARA & ATSUSHI KOTOGE

OHARA: Hooray!
KOTOGE: Okay! I'm delighted!
OHARA: I'm overjoyed, because it starts from here. 
KOTOGE: The champions were strong. What I am saying to those guys is a little cold, but there is a reason that I also think about the circumstances as I think they should concentrate on the enemy in front of them. However in saying that, as you can see we haven't taken lightly that we have been able to take the belt in this way for a long time, and we took it in desperation today. But, I have been in this promotion longer than you guys, and I wonder if I can build the Noah Juniors even more. We are really desperate, and I don't want to finish yet. That's why I think that Ohara was really that partner, and I was able to win comfortably today. 
OHARA: We have taken on the next challenge right away. NOSAWA and Eita. Bring it on! I don't want to make you think that it's okay to come and take the belt right away. We have the pride of having fought in the ring of the Noah Juniors for a long time. I am looking forward to it, Eita. There is no scent of Mexico in that guy. I will show you a match that for the first time in a long time, shows my true character. So today too, Mui Bien!

NOSAWA
"For the time being, it's called timing. Recently I've been entwined with demons and somebody else, and I came to a point where I had to do something without being influenced. I watched today's match, and I didn't think it was good. I just happen to be addicted to timing. I don't know where Eita and I will be teaming up next, but I have announced a challenge. I didn't want to challenge champions like that, but it can't be helped. This is also fate.

MASATO TANAKA
"I didn't say anything bullish until it started, but didn't I just beat last year's champion today? I should say this at this point, but let me tell you this Champion Marufuji, I was defeated a little while ago because of Sugiura, but the next strongest is me. Hey, don't ask what because I don't have a belt, as since I defeated the champion if last year, the strongest in the N-1 right now is me!"


TAKASHI SUGIURA

SUGIURA: I said that I wouldn't take it to his pace. In the first half of that middle phase, he earned a little period by attacking my arms and legs. I attacked after twenty minutes, but I didn't have enough time. You will be bought down gradually if you do it at his pace. 
Q: You started with a draw, but what about the future? 
SUGIURA: There aren't many matches, there are only three aren't there? It's a little like losing, isn't it? I think it's a league match that you won't be able to survive unless you win everything. It's a little painful. It went so well in the first half. Well, I have to not lose the next two matches."

KEIJI MUTOH
Mutoh's comment was done through intermediaries as he didn't appear in the comment area 

"I don't have the energy to comment. I will my best again from the next match."

Comments