(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: NOAH Jr. YOKOHAMA OVATION (Friday, September 3rd 2021, Yokohama Radiant Halls)


KONGOH JUNIORS (HAOH & NIOH)

HAOH: He's back! Nioh is back! Always we have strangled ourselves when we have said "from here", but that's not the case anymore, right? Nioh!
NIOH: Nothing anymore. Because I was absent with Corona, I have one feeling because I couldn't join in and that is that even if have a free time or even if I have a match, then my standpoint will be as Kongoh at any time.


DAISUKE HARADA (1)


ATSUSHI KOTOGE & HAJIME OHARA

KOTOGE: I took the win from the tag champion. Momentum is rolling! Harada is Harada and had a theme in Tadasuke, this guy (Junta Miyawaki) is in ZERO1'S Tenkaichi Junior event, and so right now the Noah Junior regulars are Ohara and I who are active.
OHARA: Wasn't I thinking that only recently I wanted to challenge!? After all, I was the one who lost it! You know, at that time when you didn't want to lose the belt the most? (i.e. before Cultz Kawasaki). I was terribly disappointed. Moreover, I got the pin, it's revenge! I can't walk away as it is! Today I am a man who won with Kotoge's assistance, but an accord has also been made. I think it has been made since were worked together in FULL THROTTLE, and this bond is our strength. We will create the Noah Juniors, so let's get back to the center again!


KAITO KIYOMIYA
"Hmmm...maybe I have lost my way...but I want to move on!! What I want to do from now on is the N-1! There is someone I have to defeat! I can't worry anymore! I will grab the light myself..."

KOTARO SUZUKI
"Alignment to the Tiger Driver. I don't know. But no matter what I say, a loss is a loss. But HAYATA, in defeating me, isn't this a huge win? Keep that in mind when wearing the GHC Junior. I can't help being sentimental, but next is the N-1. I wanted to enter with a singles belt, but even without it my value and my power has not changed. I will make a hole in the N-1."


DAISUKE HARADA (2)

Q: You said it was a "great match", but why did you challenge again at this timing? 
HARADA: HAYATA took the belt from Kotoge, and I have been watching his championship matches for a long time. He has had great matches all the time, and I think he is a great champion. I figured that as both a person and a wrestler, I wanted to beat a strong champion. I felt a strong desire. Kotoge and Ohara announced the junior tag, and I thought "It's only now." Even though we all had belts, they vanished before we knew it, and we were out of the centre of the Noah Juniors. So, I challenged at this timing and the three of us will take the belts and stand in the centre of the Noah Juniors. 
Q: What was the reason for nominating the EDION Arena Osaka 1st Stadium? 
HARADA: Osaka is my hometown, and HAYATA has always wrestled in Osaka. We have roots, and I think it's the best place. It's a big match and an ideal place to win, so I nominated it. 
Q: Are you aware it is also the place where the N-1 winner will challenge the GHC Heavyweight? 
HARADA: I don't care about that. I want to concentrate on the fight against HAYATA and against STINGER. 

Comments