(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: NOAH SANCTUARY (Club Citta, Kawasaki, Wednesday 15th September 2021)


PERROS DE MAL DEL JAPON (YO-HEY & NOSAWA Rongai)

NOSAWA: Boring
YO-HEY: The champions? 
NOSAWA: Is that Noah's wrestling? Is it only possible to say that is the new Noah Junior wrestling? I will declare this that because they are only doing wrestling that is their favorite, I am going to be the center pin of the Noah Juniors. Do you understand? What is the centre pin? A goal? I'm...we are Noah's centre pin. That kind of messing around, it's bad shit. I hate...no, I made a a mistake, what is it I hate a lot? Shall I tell the Noah fans too? I won't win and there will be a bad atmosphere. Isn't it good? From here on, I am going to be obsessive about winning. I will make the atmosphere worse and worse. I hate the Noah fans the most in the world. There is nothing in particular about the title match. You don't have to do it, but it's been entrusted so I will ask you to pass it over (rough, does not translate well).

HAJIME OHARA & ATSUSHI KOTOGE

OHARA: Okay, okay. I tried today to understand the essence of what the opponent does, and today's defeat was like "the seeds of success" to win. We will crush with "heat" no matter what opponents come. Let's win!
KOTOGE: Let's go! Isn't it hot, NOSAWA? You are in the habit of saying a single match is boring, but did I lose hope even after eating the full course meal by the end? Anyway, this guy is a hot one! I'll awaken his hot monster, and we will get hotter and hotter, and with the Noah fans will generate heat together and we will all create more and more heat!


DAISUKE HARADA
*Harada is panting*
"Shit! I couldn't win! Whether it's a non title or a title match, I've always wanted to beat HAYATA! Shit...I couldn't win. But...there is still...there is still time! I will definitely take more measures and take the belt from him!"

Comments