(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS: N-1 VICTORY 2021 ~ Special Prologue ~ (Monday September 6th, Shinjuku FACE)


JUNTA MIYAWAKI
"The fight in ZERO1 is also linked to the main Noah battle! I think that in the Tenkaichi Junior, Kitamura, Kubota and Abe all have various desires, but I would like to win the Tenkaichi Junior Championship and fulfil a wish that can only be fulfilled by Noah at Noah."


MOHAMMED YONE

YONE: I don't remember doing a single with Hidaka...I remember doing it with Mochizuki. I wonder if I would have...that's about it. Hidaka is here in Noah now, and I am here as Funky. I was wondering what kind of fight I should fight, despite my nostalgia, and he came in that mode. It was fun. I'm sore and it was painful, but its fun.
Q: You also bought out moves that you were doing at that time 
YONE: The Mohammed Bomb. I was also using it then, and I thought I would do it. It's been a while though, and I have to practice before I do it. If I could have slammed much higher, then I wouldn't have to have taken that last rush. 
Q: The event was for the N-1, but you are not participating? 
YONE: A certain Mr K made scathing comments about Taniguchi, and I thought that since he was his second, he should have called him and said it first hand and not to the mass media. The N-1 is of course Noah's main fight, but Noah is a package all in one. It's the other matches on the undercard that make the flow toward it. I feel like when I said N-1, I am talking about behind the scenes. We have pride. Some people come to see me only, and some people come to see only Taniguchi. It goes without saying that the N-1 will be a great success and more and more customers will come, but don't complain about something so small. I feel like he should come to the venue and encourage him in the ring.
Q: As for yourself, this timing is a beginning...
YONE: Oh, I think it is the starting point. What each wrestler can do now I think is the power to show 100% at each event. I think whatever place they are in, the wrestler will give 100%. I'm in this position...or rather, if that is the case when I will do that kind of match. If Hidaka arrives like he did today, I will do this kind of match, and I have a lot of drawers. 


MANABU SOYA
"Participation in the N-1 has been decided, and I'm not going to lose. I can't lose in such a matter! And at the same time, I don't know who you are but considers me a "Big Tree of Udo*? Don't be stupid. I'm not a "Big Tree of Udo". But, if you call me a big tree then I can't be broken. Keiji Mutoh! "The Big Tree of Udo" will break your legs! Be prepared!"

*Means something large which has no function other to offer shade.


STINGER (YUYA SUSUMU & SEIKI YOSHIOKA)

YOSHIOKA: Every time they say the same thing, like creating a new Noah Junior. I have never heard their thoughts on the belt. How many thoughts did we have to take the belts? The strength of our thoughts is different. 
SUSUMU: What is "hot hot"*? It's not "hot" at all, is it even burning? The fire is completely extinguished! There is no more time, and if there is no problem then I will make it non title on the 12th. I can't bring the belt. 

*Atsushi Kotoge said this when challenging

DAISUKE HARADA & ATSUSHI KOTOGE

KOTOGE: No! No, I don't recognize them as champions. Only one of them has a belt, isn't is obvious when viewed as a team? We can't lose, we will definitely win. That's it. 
HARADA: We will recover from this. Next is the junior tag, and I will take the singles after that. Absolutely! We will take both of them. Shit!


KENOH
"I won the N-1 pre-match. Like I said in the ring, I love fighting like today. Listen!! I'm hungry for Pro Wrestling Noah's fight. I want to do "Noah's fight" insanely. Did you see the wrestlers who entered the league matches? Old man who doesn't know where or when! Noah is not the place to earn pocket money!? You are not trying to bring home souvenirs from Noah, right?* I will spend my life on Noah. Okay? I will push through Noah's fight, I will be the N-1 Champion, and I will take the GHC Heavyweight belt that Naomichi Marufuji has. I will take the top in Noah's fight."

*Lit "bringing home dark soil". What Kenoh means is making memories that you will take into the afterlife. As he uses it in the term that something physically is taken from Noah, i.e souvenirs of memories, using "die in peace" does not fit. The phrase itself refers to bringing a souvenir to the underworld. 

Comments