(NOAH) "I want to be a big presence in Noah's pro wrestling world" Yoshiki Inamura announces a November return


25th October 2021
Pro Wrestling DX

INAMURA: This is Yoshiki Inamura. I have been absent since July due to a fractured left leg. I apologise for any inconvenience caused. My injuries have healed completely, and I am now able to practice. I want to come back in November, and I want to do my best, practice and have more matches than ever. I will be back in November, thank you.
Q: What did you feel during your absence? 
INAMURA: First, the regret that I had to leave in the middle of the Fire Festival was great. After that, while I was absent, I felt impatient when I saw Noah's situation with a fast movement and rapid progression. So, I had a strong desire to practice more than ever and return quickly to get rid of that impatience. 
Q: What did you see when you were away from the ring? 
INAMURA: I watched a lot of Noah by broadcast, not at the venue. I also had time to watch a lot of other pro wrestling, and so more and more I had a positive feeling that I wanted to be a big presence in Noah's pro wrestling world. 
Q: When you return, are there any opponents you want to fight when you return? 
INAMURA: By nature, I am not the type who can think and fight like that. Now that I am in the situation where I can return, I don't have the situation of saying who I want to work with so I just want fight the person in front of me as hard as I can, defeat them quickly and go even higher.

Comments