(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS - "Go on to the DEMOLITION STAGE 2021" (Yokohama Radiant Hall, Friday October 15th)


KOTARO SUZUKI
"I was planning to do this with Yoshinari Ogawa, I am a little disappointed, but it can't be helped. Please make the same card again."


TADASUKE
"Katsuhiko Nakajima has become the GHC Heavyweight Champion. If you look at how it was actually, the N-1 final was a Kongoh showdown. The N-1 momentum was Kongoh, and it was Kongoh who excited Osaka during that time. That was the Kongoh heavyweights. By the way, what are we doing?! Haoh! Aleja! Nioh! What do you think? Are we going to stay like this? Piggybacking off of the heavyweights forever? It's not cool. Right now in the juniors, unlike the boring Noah regulars, we will take the momentum quickly and as for Perros and STINGER, those guys are comical! Only we stand out. I don't like it, but please let us mix in too. No, I am going to mix it up. Best regards!"


KAITO KIYOMIYA
"Turning away from Mutoh in Osaka, I can't come to a stalemate here! Various chances are rolling in Noah, so I will find them myself. Looking at the Club Citta opponents, I think I will always aim to take a step forward in a big way, no matter who I take it from."


PERROS DE MAL DEL JAPON
(Eita, NOSAWA Rongai, YO-HEY & Kotaro Suzuki)

NOSAWA: Odd isn't it? Why did I have a go today? 
EITA: Well, even three people were able to have a go. After all, the next champion is...
NOSAWA: I didn't have equal matches!
YO-HEY: I had four matches...
EITA: I had three matches, today! I wrestled 3 matches!
NOSAWA: Did you see when today's customers entered? You'll notice that we got the belts and business went down? What a thing! We have wrestlers the Noah regulars can't, and we can't get customers. We are not ashamed!
EITA: We are the champions, so we will get more customers. Well, it's just garbage.
NOSAWA: And, now I will say the most important thing, right? Hey, Senior Ogawa. Did you get my message? At Club Citta tomorrow, I will be waiting for you, so be sure to come. Ogawa! Don't you run away!
EITA: Are you too scared to stand? Are you watching Ogawa? Reply properly, and give us an answer. 
NOSAWA: It's a heartfelt request. Is it okay to bring Ogawa into Perros, instead of HAYATA or Yoshioka? On the other hand, the second Kotaro Suzuki, can give the answer at Club Citta. Attendant Kotaro, Attendant Kotaro! Hey, calling to Kotaro, say it!
KOTARO:...from me the attendant.

Comments