(NOAH) "I will match you" Yoshinari Ogawa proposes a no-touch rule to Eita in GHC Junior Tag Battle


17th November 2021
Noah.co.jp

On the 28th November, Yoshinari Ogawa and HAYATA will challenge for the GHC Junior Championship which is held by NOSAWA Rongai & Eita at the Yoyogi event, with a proposed adoption of a no-touch rule. From the start of his participation of fighting in Noah, Eita had made a series of disrespectful remarks to Ogawa which culminated in a thorough provocation of the "2 liter water bukkake* incident". Furious, Ogawa tore Eita's t-shirt apart and embarrassed him in front of everyone. Finally, taking the junior tag belts he decided to make a challenge. Ogawa has been silent about Eita's provocation, but in the interview for the enmity of the title match, he coolly made an astonishing proposal as he presented Eita with the adoption of the no-touch style rules that he is accustomed to fighting in DRAGONGATE as he calmly approached the fight in the "opponents ring".

Q: You carried away the belts in Yokohama, and on the 28th November the GHC Junior Tag Championship match at the Yoyogi event has been arranged? 
OGAWA: First of all, I didn't intend to challenge with Yano. I asked Yano to return the belts to make a fool of them, but I didn't expect him to get carried away. I do feel sorry for Yano, but he is not a wrestler who can challenge for titles yet. He needs to get more experience in matches first.
Q: The champions nominated you in form as Ogawa and HAYATA, but the intention to challenge itself was when you took the belts away. 
OGAWA: That's right. There were four people in STINGER, but I couldn't think of anyone else other than HAYATA to form a team with. There are no bad reasons for Susumu and Yoshioka, but if I want to challenge for the belts then there is only HAYATA. 
Q: Recently, you have been engaged in a fierce fight with PERROS DEL MAL DE JAPON, but what are your impressions of them as a unit? 
OGAWA: Yeah...NOSAWA, Eita, YO-HEY, Hidaka...doesn't Kotaro give the impression that his contribution is like a lackey? Isn't that just right? A position like a dogsbody. I think it fits.
Q:...Getting back to the story, you have been having a violent interaction with Eita? 
OGAWA: Quarrel continues...it may appear that way because it's about water...
Q: Indeed, I can hardly remember the offense and defense of pro wrestling in the ring...
OGAWA: Yeah, even in Yokohama recently there was almost no involvement physically. Only at the end (when there was an attack after the match), even in Kumamoto I think I only struck him. There was only that much. 
Q: Then after that, there was also the 2 liters of water that Eita poured.
OGAWA: Wow, pouring water on me...I thought I was doing to drown (laughs). Well, on the past I would have done a lot of things, but not recently 
Q: After the match on the 28th October in Kumamoto, which was almost a brawl from start to finish, he said "It's just the crotch, it's boring"
OGAWA: Well, I can do matches like that, and I can also do matches that aren't like that...because I do various matches.
Q: So, is it likely that you will be fighting Eita in a straight fight face on for the first time in a junior title match?
OGAWA: I don't know if it will be straight on, there is also NOSAWA...So, I have a suggestion. As the title match is special, shall we fight it according to DRAGONGATE rules? 
Q: Are you proposing the No-touch rule*
OGAWA: Yeah. He (Eita) doesn't seem to be used to it yet (rules where you tag in), so okay. I will match you.
Q: Matches with Perros can be confusing, as it's so jumbled you don't know who has the right to be in the ring
OGAWA: In that way it's just right.
Q: By the way, have you ever had a match with the No-touch rule?
OGAWA: I wonder? 
Q: No problem in dealing with the issue? 
OGAWA: Well, if that happens, it will become clear when you watch. 


*Lucha Libre rules. The tag partners do not have to tag in physically, one can enter the match if the other is outside the ring.

Comments