(NOAH) Kenoh's advance notice of the "The best kick fight in the universe", Nakajima speaks of commitment to "New Years Day Budokan"

26th November 2021
Pro Wrestling DX

KENOH: The Nippon Budokan, which was my dream, has come true this year, and if your dreams come true you become greedy. I will be the last to enter at the main event at the Nippon Budokan. On New Year's Day it is Katsuhiko Nakajima's belt which is required to enter as the final person in the main event. I am going to take the GHC Heavyweight belt from Katsuhiko Nakajima in a fight to the death. In Yoyogi, look forward to seeing a Kenoh that you have never seen before. 
NAKAJIMA: Once again, I have something delicious in front of me. I will become the first double crown champion in history*, and I will bring in my era faster.
Q: How meaningful is the main event of the Nippon Budokan event
KENOH: Is it meaningful to my dreams? There is no such thing. My dream is to enter the main hall of the Nippon Budokan at the end. I think about it every night. Just thinking about it doesn't give me a happy feeling, on New Year's Day will be the last to enter in the main at the Nippon Budokan. I will make the dream come true.
Q: Nakajima, what is your fixation for the Nippon Budokan main?
NAKAJIMA: For me, January 1st is a very memorable day. Kenoh, is it your birthday? However, January 1st and New Year's Day was the day when I entered Noah. So, of course the date is the same, and I too have an attachment to the Nippon Budokan. For that reason, it will be who stands at the end in two belts in Yoyogi. 
Q: It's been a while since you joined Kongoh and you are fighting with Kenoh, what kind of presence is Kenoh becoming for you? 
NAKAJIMA: He's Kongoh's leader, that's why. Nonetheless, he is the leader and this is his plea. I have to respond. 
Q: In the Kongoh showdown it will be a battle for the core of the group. This will be a grand showdown that can be said to be the goal of Kongoh, but what do you think of this situation? 
KENOH: Kongoh is leading Noah. I am not satisfied with that alone. Leading the Japanese pro wrestling world, leading the world of pro wrestling, I am thinking of becoming a unit that will do that. Among the wrestlers I have fought, I think Katsuhiko Nakajima is number one in terms of a kick among the wrestlers I have fought a lot. That Katsuhiko Nakajima and I have the best "Won't Lose" attitude is the best in the world, or the best in the universe. The the current pro wrestling world, which has been exhausted to excess, I think that Nakajima and I can create another field, a new one with matches, content and hearts that I have never seen. I want to have a match in Yoyogi that will make you understand everything. AND! I will wrestle a match that means Kongoh will be the best in Japan, and the best unit and team in the world. I will take the belt from Nakajima. 
Q: What do you feel when you heard Kenoh's words?
NAKAJIMA: Well, I answered Kenoh's request in the first place, and Kongoh is now at the centre of Noah. Let's go more. Let's go further than Yoyogi. Imagine it. Feel it and watch Yoyogi. 
Q: You lost to Nakajima in the N-1 final in October, you lost in the league match last year, and so that is two singles in a row. Do you have a winning technique? Are there any differences from last time? 
KENOH: Winning technique? It won't be a fight like that. Who will stand at the end after hitting each other with all their strength? It will be such a fight. However, I will be the one to enter at the end of the main event at the Nippon Budokan. When I fight Katsuhiko Nakajima, who I have lost two matches in a row against, with a strong desire to make my dream come true, and if I express all of my thoughts I am sure that I can win. 


*Presumably Nakajima means the GHC National and the GHC Heavyweight, as Go Shiozaki held both the GHC Heavyweight and the GHC Heavyweight Tag belts for a short period of time, but Shiozaki is not someone who Nakajima will discuss or even cares to remember. 

Comments