(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: Go on to the DEMOLITION STAGE 2021 - Wednesday November 10th (Korakuen Hall)


PERROS DE MAL DE JAPON
(EITA, NOSAWA Rongai, YO-HEY and Kotaro Suzuki)

NOSAWA: Well, that was a super hard match
EITA: It was hard
YO-HEY: Hey! Wait a minute! You guys didn't do a good job. I won...
EITA: I'm sweating
NOSAWA: I've got a good sweat
YO-HEY: But the two of you didn't do anything...
KOTARO: I was roughed up. It was chaos. 
YO-HEY: Both from the beginning
NOSAWA: Did you see our strength today? 
KOTARO: Extremely beaten (rough, does not translate)
EITA: It was a perfect fit, right? Everyone was coordinated. 
NOSAWA: They are worthless wrestlers who can't even a challenge for a rubbish belt like this. They are paper cup wrestlers. Plonk plonk plonk plonk, look at the paper cups. Can the paper cups win? Ours was a total victory.
EITA: Did you see it? Did you catch on? This is the first in Japan, we are original so no imitations. Oh, its just hot.
NOSAWA: What if, because those guys aren't doing well, would it be okay to change from PERROS DEL MAL DE JAPON to PERROS DEL MAL DE NOAH instead? 
EITA: Oh good. We would be the regular unit. 
NOSAWA: Do you agree? If so, then...
EITA: I hear ya
NOSAWA: Hey, the link between myself and Eita is deep, thanks to me 
KOTARO: You ran off from the match, right? 
YO-HEY: Where did you get such sweat? 
EITA: There is nothing further to say from us
YO-HEY: Well, a win is a win.

THE NOAH JUNIOR REGULARS
(Kotaro Suzuki, Daisuke Harada and Atsushi Kotoge)

KOTOGE: Oh! Why can't I win? Shit!

*Kotoge leaves

OHARA: It's okay. We kept the pace until the very end of the match, and it was only really in the final moments. Kotoge, don't worry so much, all we have to do is improve this and then we can climb up again. 
HARADA: We can do this, we can get the belt back from them. 
OHARA: We can support each other during this crisis, take the belts back and go the core of the Noah Juniors.
HARADA: We will definitely make a dramatic turn around from here.


TADASUKE
*Covering Aleja's face with a t-shirt to hide it*
"Fool! Don't take pictures, stupid! No comment!"


MASAAKI MOCHIZUKI
"You saw it, Kenoh. Let me tell it to you again. Isn't your generation weak to lose directly in the pre-match? Did you see it, today's finish? Straight palm strike, straight palm strike. I have been using it for a while, but today Funaki is my partner and well, I'm not all about kicking. We do a lot of things, and I wanted a slightly different strike. I know a punch is a foul, so today I asked Funaki to teach me about it before the match to improve the accuracy of the palm strike. It went well. Three days left, kicks and palm strike..."

*Funaki arrives late, and the two shake hands

FUNAKI: Perfection!
MOCHIZUKI: Thank you, Mr Funaki! It was perfection! Thank you, it's thanks to you. Hey, wait, did he (Kenoh) say "old man?". Funaki is a lot older than me. But more youthful. More youthful than me. Three days left. My era...well, this is my first defense, but if you want to try to end it, then try it. I will show you that your generation is weak."

KENOH
(After the wiping the blood from his lips) "Hey, Mochizuki! You did it. Fuck you, what is it now? It hurts. I won't forget what you did to my lip. The Yokohama Budokan, I will do it without fail. Remember that."

THE M'S ALLIANCE
(Naomichi Marufuji, Keiji Mutoh and Masato Tanaka)

MUTOH: Indeed, a genius
MARUFUJI: What do you mean? 
MUTOH: When Marufuji and I team up, it's a genius and a genius. Normally, the title match of a normal tag is 1 + 1 to 4, you can't win if you make that 8, but maybe we can win even with 1+1 = 2. 
MARUFUJI: That's right.
MUTOH: It's nothing. 
MARUFUJI: Furthermore today, it was a six man, and Tanaka was there. 
TANAKA: Thank you.
MARUFUJI: Without saying a word to Mutoh, I spoke my feelings in the ring. Mutoh is Mutoh, and I think that probably by taking the belt something will begin. I feel like that will be a very good trigger. 
MUTOH: I have only known Noah's history for a year, so I can't say too much, however the origin of pro wrestling starts with a tag match with the Sharpe Brothers. A tag is a match where the real thrill can be shown that other sports do not have. Those guys, aren't really aware of that part, the current champions that is.
MARUFUJI: Certainly there is the momentum of youth, but really I think it would be more interesting for Mutoh and myself to get the belts
MUTOH: Tanaka, talk too
TANAKA: It's not a state that I can talk much in as during this time I failed to bring a belt to M's, but I would like you to bring the tag belt here.
MARUFUJI: First Tanaka, I would like you to get even more tanned and prepare for that time. 
TANAKA: Okay. I'm always prepared. 
MUTOH: I don't know what's going to happen, but if we lose then Tanaka can team up with me the next time to challenge (laughs)
MARUFUJI: As a result I would feel like I was useless, but I think there are various possibilities, so stay tuned.
MUTOH: Please look forward to Yokohama. That's all.

Comments