(NOAH) "I am really grateful to Mr Kinoshita for creating such an opportunity" - Naomichi Marufuji's exhibition match with TKO Takayuki Kinoshita.


17th December 2021
Proresu-today.com

Pro Wrestling Noah's Naomichi Marufuji participated in the boxing event "3150 Fight Vol. 1" which was produced by 3150 Fight Club chairman, Kōki Kameda. The event was held at Mielparqie Hall, Osaka on December 16th. Marufuji had a boxing match against TKO Takayuki Kinoshita in an "Entertainment Fight" (exhibition match).

Despite the weight difference of 20kg or more, Marufuji aggressively attacked from the beginning, but there was also a scene where Kinoshita's desperate counterattack caused him to slip down. Deadlocked in an unexpected close contest, the two who fought through two rounds of one minute which you could not look away from, praised each others good fights.


Naomichi Marufuji (at ringside)
"Boxing officials and boxing fans, I am Naomichi Marufuji of Pro Wrestling Noah. Nice to meet you. I am really an amateur when it comes to boxing, but I was able to stand in the ring with Chairman Kameda's passion for boxing, which I wanted to repay. Corona has still not abated, but we pro wrestlers will do our best and everyone in boxing will do their best to make the world alive! Thank you to all the fans."

When asked to fight Kinoshita
"Well, each person has a different way of seeing things, and I was a little annoyed, but after I saw Kinoshita's YouTube about the practice and attitude of boxing, and he was doing his best, I thought he was wonderful. When it came to it, his punch was really heavy and I thought I would become "TKO Marufuji". It was really dangerous. Well, I am grateful to Mr Kinoshita for creating such an opportunity. Thank you."

Comments