(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: MAN CRUSH 2021 (Tuesday 7th December, Korakuen Hall)

HAJIME OHARA
"I'm glad I won. I think I got a good flow from the match with Sakuraba during this time, and the next card has been announced, right? New Year's Day at the Nippon Budokan. Is this the first time in two years with Principal Ultimo Dragon*? Has it been since we tagged on my 15th anniversary? It's been a while. The principal is good, Sakuraba is good, I wonder if the course of events has come to return me to my origins. I lost my belt in Osaka and experienced a great setback, but I will climb up from there. And I want the Principal to teach Eita a lesson in revenge. So today too, Mui Bien." 

*Hajime Ohara is a Tourymon graduate, he was taught by Ultimo Dragon, as were Eita and YO-HEY who are "Dragon Kids". 

KOTARO SUZUKI
"Today was a good opportunity to check, but on second thoughts that peach is rotten. Because he is rotten, isn't everything around him? Just like a rotten orange. Be aware. He's not ripe, he's already rotten. He's over the expiration date. I will finish this on December 25th at Radiant Hall, and that day will be the day of the disposal of the peaches".

PERROS DEL MAL DE JAPON
(NOSAWA Rongai and Eita)

NOSAWA: Did you see the end? My perfect super High School class La Mahistral.
EITA: 10 counts got. 10 counts. Isn't it three? 
NOSAWA: No, no, I held him down for 30 seconds. 
EITA: Then it was 30. Did you see it? This is the originator. This is the originator! 
NOSAWA: Why did you raise your hand at the end? I won didn't I? It was too late to get the count.
EITA: Well, I looked at the monitor behind me and noticed somewhat
NOSAWA: And, today I have to apologize to Ultimo Dragon.
EITA: Has he come here today?
NOSAWA: New Years Day at the Nippon Budokan; Ultimo Dragon & Noah's strongest paper cup wrestlers. I apologize, but isn't that a waste of Ultimo Dragon? But on New Year's Day, don't you want to see Ultimo Dragon's real face? 
EITA: His real face is bad. He's ugly.
NOSAWA: Okay, hey! I respect Ultimo Dragon. 
EITA: Hey!
NOSAWA: It's just an honor to be able to fight Ultimo Dragon at the Nippon Budokan. Is that okay for me to say that? He's a great wrestler. 
EITA: I don't know if that guy is great. I've got to say, I did a singles with him a long time ago and at that time I took his mask. His hair was fluffy and I thought he had a hair transplant. For someone who is that old, he had ridiculous hair. 
NOSAWA: Hey, hey, show some respect to the old man lizard!
EITA: Hey, what is with this "old man lizard"?
NOSAWA: I am honored to fight Ultimo Dragon!

NOSAWA leaves

EITA: I will show you ugliness at The Budokan. Let me tell you about that guy with hair transplantation, it's the only thing he can deal with. He's not an Ultimate Dragon or anything else. He's just an old man. 


TAKASHI SUGIURA
"From now on, a double title match with a double header on New Year's Day? What is this, I'm being disrespected? Mutoh & Marufuji, are they being disrespected? Is Noah being ridiculed? It's kind of disappointing. For me it's a tough sell, as I also wanted to do a double title match. Well, I'll beat him up so badly in the first ZERO1 single title match that Marufuji and Mutoh will win easily. I promise. Has there been anything from KENTA? Nothing about New Year's Day. He's probably doing that right now? This New Japan team, BULLET CLUB? He will be coming out as part of The Sugiura Army next time. The Budokan is with Saku and I, so it's The Sugiura Army, right? Tell KENTA there will be a collaboration with Reversal to make a Sugiura Army t-shirt. Tell KENTA to tell Reversal.


KEIJI MUTOH
"Actually, it was a very close match. His movements were really sharp and woke me up. Actually today, it is my last match of the year and in that Mochizuki inspired me. Maybe I am somewhat heavier and in that match those minutes just rolled on and it was a really tense match with a difference. Thank you for this year, I will do my best from the first, so thank you.

MASAAKI MOCHIZUKI
"I didn't think I could beat Keiji Mutoh in a singles for the first time, but that is because this is a pre-match for the GHC Tag Team Championship. I had one result today. Although I was defeated at the end, it is said that Mutoh, who always moves at his own pace, was moved fast at my mine. First, in order to defeat him, I thought that I had to break his sphere as much as possible, and in that sense today was a result. I will definitely connect this to New Year's Day. Thank you."


GO SHIOZAKI & KAITO KIYOMIYA

SHIOZAKI: In Nagoya last time, I was very disappointed when my return battle ended. It was a return match, but I am the one who challenge next for the GHC Heavyweight. Because I couldn't get it (in Nagoya) so I took the momentum today and on New Year's Day at the Budokan, Kiyomiya and I will take both belts respectively. 
KIYOMIYA: I think that the GHC National and the GHC Heavyweight belts are different, and I think that I will spread Noah as a face, but I don't want to lose to the GHC Heavyweight. I will make you think that Kenoh vs Kiyomiya was more interesting than Nakajima vs Shiozaki.

*KIYOMIYA leaves*

SHIOZAKI: The belt called the GHC, I will show that match to Japan...no, to the world.

YO-HEY
"Noah Junior with a BANG!"


DAISUKE HARADA
"It doesn't matter who the opponent is. I am the man who will be the ace of the Noah Juniors. I will keep going"


MASATO TANAKA
"Like I said in the ring, I am very grateful to Noah personally and so is my promotion (note, ZERO1). Thank you very much for your support Noah, and I think everyone is grateful at the promotion, but the fact is is that the belt is in Noah and it must be taken and returned and not to mention that in pro wrestling I personally both have a single and a tag monopoly. But there is also a saying, "Anyone who chases two rabbits won't catch even one*", but I will take those two rabbits firmly. The belts. When I asked Noah how I could repay, but no matter who goes, I don't think anyone could. That is why I have to show my fight in the ring to repay it. In order to increase the value, I will beat Takashi Sugiura in the outset of wrestling, take the belt, go to the belt and take the tag belts. That is my gratitude to Noah. I will be unforgiving even to the same M's alliance (members), even if there is a place that is injured. We will take the belts, no matter what we do"

*Basically means that if you chase two goals at the same time then you won't get even one.  

Comments