(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: MAN CRUSH 2021 - Shizuoka / Kira Messe Numazu (Sunday December 12th 2021)


NOAH JUNIOR REGULAR ARMY 
(Daisuke Harada, Atsushi Kotoge & Hajime Ohara) 

HARADA: We won! We will continue to ride on the number one contenders match, the Budokan and the N Innovation momentum. 
KOTOGE: It's terrible to say that in the ring I haven't got any results, but my teammates will strengthen me and I with a strong mind and strong feeling, I will bring the belt home.
OHARA: Do you know what day it is today? Today is the birthday of Principal Ultimo Dragon. We have made a good connection to the day we go to the Budokan. As it is, the Mui Bien bonds deepen with friends and aim for victory. Please look forward to it.
HARADA: Take a look! We are going to go with a bang!


TAKASHI SUGIURA & MASA KITAMIYA

KITAMIYA: Wrestling, I don't know what it is. Until the early spring, I used to say "playful old man", but by the end of the year I sometimes have tags like this. It's interesting.
Q: How do you see tagging with Kitamiya? 
SUGIURA: There is nothing to worry about in the tag. That's a type that is easy to tag with. 
Q: You will be standing opposite each other ay The Budokan? 
SUGIURA: If so, I would venture to send a message. I don't want everyone to get caught up and let KENTA make the match his own. The match won't be lively unless the young opponents are going to be prepared to destroy KENTA. I wanted to send you that much encouragement. He's your opponent.
KITAMIYA: Thank you very much for your valuable advice despite being an opponent, and if the opportunity shows itself, thank you.


KAITO KIYOMIYA
"I'm not Shiozaki, Nakajima or Kenoh! I will take the GHC National belt, and carry Noah next year!" 

Comments