(NOAH) Even with Corona, Ogawa's ironic "healthy" sarcastic barrage; "Not qualified" for Kotoge, "Carbon copy" for Harada...


17th January 2022
Pro Wrestling DX

Yoshinari Ogawa, who missed the 16th January Sendai event due to multiple infections of Coronavirus in Noah, gave a remote interview. After revealing he had been infected, he reported that he was already recovering. Not only that, he made an ironically "healthy" tirade about the Noah Junior Army such as Atsushi Kotoge, who has challenged for the GHC Junior Tag Team Championship, and Daisuke Harada, who has become the new GHC Junior Champion. 

Yoshinari Ogawa mini interview

Q: First...how are you doing? 
OGAWA: I'm back to normal. I had definite symptoms only on the first day. I had a headache from around the evening, and my fever rose to 38.4C in the middle of the night, but when I woke up the next day, it got much better, and by the evening it was back to normal. I had an uncomfortable feeling in my throat, and my symptoms subsided with that. From the next day or so I have been doing squats lightly at home, so I think I am okay. The reason why it didn't become serious was probably because I have had the two vaccinations. I'm glad I got them. 
Q: The standard recuperation period is 10 days, and the Junior Tag Team title match (Ogawa & HAYATA vs Kotoge & Ohara) on January 22nd is...
OGAWA: Well, there are various decisions to be made, and I still don't know when that will happen. The company will decide whether to postpone it. I can have the match in a few days. 
Q: Did you watch matches during recuperation? 
OGAWA: Yeah. I watched the Sendai matches. 
Q: Did you have any thoughts? 
OGAWA: I watched the Kotoge match (Kotoge & Ohara vs HAYATA & Susumu), but I don't think he's qualified to take on the challenge. Aren't there still a lot of people who want to see Yoshioka and Susumu and I and HAYATA (a STINGER confrontation)? 
Q: However, Kotoge and Ohara, the wrestlers of the Noah Junior Regulars won the N-CUP at the N Innovation, and Harada has also won the junior singles title. They are riding high on momentum...
OGAWA: Well, that's right...but as for Harada, I think he has been watching my matches a lot. Studying by watching my matches? No. It's a carbon copy. He copied the techniques and the movements that I use in matches, and in the Sendai match copied the movements that Zack and I did. But, why not? If you want to imitate, then copy. However, if it were me then I would never use the techniques and movements that other people use. 
Q: In any case, above everything you are fine
OGAWA: But well, I suppose as he has a belt I think Harada is a great champion. 

Comments