(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: THE LEAVE presents N Innovation U-CUP - Night 3 (January 10th, Yokohama Radiant Hall)


STINGER 
(Seiki Yoshioka & Yuya Susumu)

SUSUMU: Well, like I said earlier, the subject that we also have the right to challenge. Isn't it more interesting for us to challenge? The audience want to see it, right? It's like a STINGER showdown? 

*Atsushi Kotoge and Hajime Ohara walk in*

KOTOGE: Hey! You guys can't just decide that on your own. Hey, listen up. You are cheating, and that's not good.
SUSUMU: You decided by yourself, right? You had no such privilege. 
KOTOGE: The "N Innovation" is a tournament that creates excitement for the juniors. We are the unit that won. The Noah Junior Army won the championship to liven up Noah, and that is it's right. Is that okay? 
OHARA: You cheated. 
KOTOGE: It's not good, you guys.
SUSUMU: If it's really the case that you want to create excitement, then take our challenge properly.

*Yoshioka and Susumu leave*

OHARA: You can say anything later. It's true that we won the championship, and given that trend, shouldn't we assert ourselves? 
KOTOGE: Well anyway, the excitement of the "U-CUP" N-Innovation is from us, and they cheat. It's sly, not to mention unfair. But from now on, the excitement comes from us. 
OHARA: They are saying that because we have appeal. If you think about it positively, our victory has a spillover effect. I'm looking forward to Sendai already.
KOTOGE: Ok, Ok
OHARA: I'll take it on. Because we just have to win. 
KOTOGE: If they want to liven up the Noah Juniors, we can do it too. 
Q: Do you mean to accept their request? 
KOTOGE: Well, I will take it. But it is four on four, right? I don't know what form it will take, but we will accept their request. That request is absurd.
OHARA: Also of Ogawa, and all together with a boom*! And Muibien.



PERROS DEL MAL DE JAPON
(NOSAWA Rongai, YO-HEY & Kotaro Suzuki)

NOSAWA: I'm not satisfied, it's not enough. In the first place, what is this stupid unit cup? What do you win? Hey? We were aiming for the championship!! But that? No. (laughs)
YO-HEY: It took ten million* (laughs)
NOSAWA: Because of those 100-yen wrestlers (Kongoh Junior), we couldn't advance to the championship semi finals, so at Sendai's four versus four, let's drive them out if business. 
YO-HEY: Ha ha ha (laughs)
NOSAWA: I am a wrestler who is not needed in the world of puro, but those guys are wrestlers that Noah doesn't need. That folk tale will change a lot. Rather than that, you had a good drop kick
YO-HEY: That's right (laughs)
KOTARO: Right from the outset
NOSAWA: The second shot was embarrassing though. 300 average* wrestlers. I will destroy them in Sendai. Because of Eita we couldn't go to the championship. Ten million, where is the ten million?   

*Yen
*Rough translation would be thrift store, dollar store, pound store etc. 


KAITO KIYOMIYA

KIYOMIYA (with a smile): In any case...you want to hear about it, right? I was very aware of various things at the Yokohama Arena. But this year, I can't stop for Noah's sake! Pro Wrestling Noah 2022, thank you! 
Q: Okada also proposed training in New Japan? 
KIYOMIYA: Oh man...I can't say much from my current position, but the world I want to cherish is here (Noah). Even if that world is vast, I will cherish it. 
Q: What is your new goal? 
KIYOMIYA: First of all, I have to get a belt. Me becoming a champion, that is what I really want from pro wrestling. I don't have any hesitation. I swear, it will be true this year for Noah. 
Q: Your smile is striking, did you leave off your tears? 
KITOMIYA: I cried too much. I cried so much that I couldn't stop (laughs) No more tears will come out. 
Q: Will you walk with a smile this year? 
KIYOMIYA: In the year when Noah can finally laugh, I will definitely do that. I found out where I was in the last match. 
Q: As for New Japan...?
KIYOMIYA: Personally, I don't think I am in a position to say anything at the moment. But...I will never forget.


PERROS DEL MAL DE JAPON

EITA: That guy (Ogawa) is no good! I hate him!
NOSWA: Senior Ogawa, isn't this ours? Eita and I too with HAYATA and the GHC Junior tag...

*STINGER (Ogawa, Seiki Yoshioka and Yuya Susumu) run in and a big fight develops

NOSAWA (when Ogawa and the others leave): We will also announce a challenge! We will also challenge for the junior tag! (Looks at the damaged commentary booth) Senior Ogawa is very popular. Let the Noah Juniors pay 10 million! 10 million!


THE NOAH JUNIOR REGULARS
(Daisuke Harada, Atsushi Kotoge, Hajime Ohara & Junta Miyawaki)

Q: The belt has become heavier
HARADA: It's crazily heavy. I have caught this belt several times, but this is the heaviest. What HAYATA has built up in terms of defenses, is packed. I think that the "now" is more jam-packed more than the past history.  
Q: You couldn't win against HAYATA four months ago, but what is the cause of the win? 
HARADA: It's the team! The N-Innovation, which started on January 6th, we fought together, won the U-CUP championship and because there was this group, I did my best without giving up until the end. It is the best. Hey? Miyawaki?
MIYAWAKI: Yes! We won the U-CUP and will make the Noah Juniors more exciting with the N-Innovation!
HARADA:..Yes. Next.
Q: You won the U-CUP advocating the N-Innovation, and you for the right to challenge for the junior tag and have ended up with the singles belt.
HARADA:  Well, because of what I said, it's not cool to not leave results. but this is the beginning! With the N-Innovation and U-CUP, we will create a Noah Junior who can compete with the heavyweight division. This is the beginning. Next month I will be doing the N Innovation again here at Radiant. I want you to pay close attention to the juniors. 
Q: The junior tag challenge has been arranged, and the monopoly of the belts in the Noah Junior Regular Army has also become visible
KOTOGE: Yes, Harada's determination in doing the N-Innovation has helped us a lot. The stimulus was really good, so Ohara and I will take over Harada's determination, take the belt and we will make the Noah Juniors more interesting. 
OHARA: Harada and Kotoge where prepared to carry the risk of responsibility. I have seen it firsthand next to me, and we have to work together to increase the value of the Noah Juniors. That is why in Sendai, Kotoge cannot lose and in Osaka I want to see the tag belt taken from Ogawa and HAYATA. 
Q: Once more about this years Noah Juniors? 
HARADA: As I have always said in a year we will create the perfect Noah Juniors who are not defeated by the heavyweight division and will overturn them. For that reason, next in Sendai and Osaka, the fight will go on. The four of us with Dokan...with Dokan! Another shot!
EVERYONE: With Dokan!!
HARADA: Let's go!

Comments