(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: NEW SUNRISE 2022 (Korakuen Hall, Tuesday January 4th)

YASUTAKA YANO
"OKAY! My first singles victory! I'm very happy, but in the back of my head I am thinking about Noah on the 8th January and New Japan. But! But! Noah's technique is all different from New Japan's. I will definitely win!"

FUNKY EXPRESS
(King Tany & Mohammed Yone)

YONE: Naturally, if you win, you'll feel good. Many reporters have come to listen today, and Tany looks like he wants to talk. Is there anything, Mr King? 
TANY: No, I am of the same opinion. I am happy to win. 
YONE: Because you are a king, everyone is more aware of your battle to that degree. Today was The Dome in secret, we will call it behind-the-scenes. Of course, this is a demonstration. I am really grateful to the customers for coming in such a situation. Also, that New Japan wrestler was no good because he was boring. He said that it was better not to comment on Noah wrestlers. It's a strange situation, but I think all you have to do is look at the result of the match. Hey, King? 
TANY: Right now, Funky Express is gaining momentum and Noah itself is gaining momentum. So with the feeling that we are going to stay like this, let's get funky!
Q: Your opponent is a third generation wrestler? 
YONE: I really wanted to do well. I wanted to work with a real wrestler. I don't need bad shit. I think we are a team that has many things, we are funky and we have funky strength. I want the customers to see how we interact with the heavyweights who have been there for a long time. I want to make you regret that you don't hold this match higher. I think Tany agrees with me.
TANY: Yes. I agree.


PERROS DEL MAL DE JAPON
(Eita & NOSAWA Rongai)

NOSAWA: Did it even make sense to change into ring clothes today?
EITA: How long was it? Do you guys remember? 
NOSAWA: It was only three minutes. Well, it was dangerous. If we were Ultraman, we would have lost*. Over three minutes, shit. 
EITA: It's not good enough
NOSAWA: Well, saying that they were difficult 100 level wrestlers 
EITA: Anyway, which one did I defeat? Which one? Haoh? Nioh? 
NOSAWA: Perhaps it was Kenoh? 
EITA: Let's go with that guy Kenoh from now on. I'm not sure, but I think he has a similar face. 
NOSAWA: I can't say anything, he wasn't too responsive
EITA: I had a match today? 
NOSAWA: No, really...
EITA: I wil get my guarantee, right? 
NOSAWA: Get out, get out
EITA: Oh, good

*Ultraman's powers can only last three minutes


THE SUGIURA ARMY
(Takashi Sugiura, Kazushi Sakuraba & Kazushi Fujita)

FUJITA (applauds Sugiura with the others): Alright, Ganbatte!
*Fujita leaves*
SAKURABA: It's been a while since the Olympic Qualifying Slam was used
SUGIURA:...Are there no questions? 
Q: A competitive battle is coming up in four days time? 
SUGIURA: We don't change because of a competitive battle. Neither Saku or I are the types that change. Nothing else.
SAKURABA: I will do my best. I will do my best.
Q: Feeling calm? 
SUGIURA: This is nothing to do with New Japan, I just have normal matches. Because Sakuraba doesn't belong to Noah, he doesn't take responsibility for the promotion.
SAKURABA: Because it is The Sugiura Army
SUGIURA: I just take responsibility and fight. Doesn't our card have a promotion vs promotion atmosphere? I don't know about the other cards, but ours does. 
Q: Your opponents will be Suzuki-Gun
SUGIURA: Minoru Suzuki isn't New Japan, right? Then isn't that another group? I don't have any interesting comments. 
SAKURABA: I will do my best as The Sugiura Army. I will do my best not to lower the name of Sugiura.


MASA KITAMIYA
"Chances are rolling everywhere. Pin the champion and with that strength make a challenge, asshole. After that, the title match is decided and it's a straight line from there." 

KONGOH (Kenoh and Manabu Soya)

SOYA: I'll do it this year. Kenoh, let's do it. What is "The Genius Duo?" Bullshit. As was said, "Big Useless Tree?" Fuck you. I'm not going to keep silent! I'm not going to keep silent, asshole! Fuck you. The next time, Kenoh and I will go beyond you geniuses! 
KENOH: Good, good. Let's do it.
SOYA: Hey, let's go!


KAITO KIYOMIYA
"Okay!! Well, I wasn't a match for Kenoh for the National at The Budokan, but I can't back down. I can't. I have dedicated my life to Noah. I can't back down.

GO SHIOZAKI
"I lost on New Year's day...I lost today. I won't give up. I will definitely stand".


YOSHINARI OGAWA
(Ogawa never actually came into the booth, this was done when he was leaving the venue)

Q: Before the match, you threw the belt at HAYATA and seemed uneasy about working together? 
OGAWA: That was...I was being immature. At the Budokan, I attacked a lot and I lost...after the match I just couldn't shake hands obediently. We might have split if he had gone home alone with the belts, but he bought me the belt in the waiting room and we returned to normal. 
Q: Looking back on today's match...?
OGAWA: Well, I couldn't concentrate as much as at The Budokan. There was also the fact that the opponents seconds got into it a little. 
Q: Do you feel reassured about your partner? 
OGAWA: Yes, it seems like I was able to win today thanks to HAYATA. 
Q: Are you all together as STINGER again? 
OGAWA: Yes. I spoke with Yoshioka and Susumu after The Budokan, and there is no problem. Well, didn't you think you were looking at an "immature old man?" (laughs)
Q: You are also preparing for the Unit Cup "N-Innovation" in which will compete in every match style. 
OGAWA: I think it's interesting. I think it's important that almost mostly the juniors can entertain at Yokohama Radiant. Just the juniors so as not to lose to the heavyweights.
Q: You will be showing your presence there as STINGER even there
OGAWA: The sense of presence has nothing to do with it, as we both have belts. No matter how you think about it, I think it will move around us. Well, it seemed that HAYATA closed out the show on the microphone with "good vibes" (laughs)

Comments