(NOAH) As champion Nakajima is angry and silently leaves with the GHC Heavyweight, Fujita celebrates "beer shower" and gives notice of second instant defeat

Pro Wrestling DX
21st February 2022

When asked for match enthusiasm, Fujita says "Before enthusiasm, the usual call! That's it!"

*Two mugs of draft beer that have been prepared, are carried out. One is served to Katsuhiko Nakajima*

FUJITA: Good! It is this before the match! Let's toast.

*Nakajima remains motionless, and glares at Fujita*


FUJITA: I can't help it if it's wasted, it's a pre-celebration alone. A toast!

*Fujita starts drinking beer. Nakajima gets up, takes off Fujita's hat, and pours the beer over his head and leaves silently. Fujita remains unconcerned*


FUJITA: This is delicious! This is the best! A beer shower! It feels good to have beer poured before the match!! Good!! A refill!!

*Fujita discovers he does not have a side dish with the beer when it is bought in again*

FUJITA: I didn't have one last time, so I am learning. I did wonder if this might happen...is it okay to bring some in? I bought this. (Takes out Kamaboko*). Kamaboko! I love Kamaboko, but it doesn't like me...

*It takes time for Fujita to peel off the Kamaboko wrapping*

FUJITA: Questions & answers, is there anything? 
Q: Nakajima poured beer on you? 
FUJITA: Hey, poured beer! What would you call that beer? 
Q: Celebration of victory...


FUJITA: That's right. More than that, I wonder why Kamaboko sticks to the board and won't come off!
Q: Again, about Nakajima? 
FUJITA: I don't know
Q: You fought once or twice, kicked him in the face at Korakuen and knocked him out...
FUJITA: Eh? Me? I did such a bad thing? That's harsh.
Q: What about challenging for the GHC Heavyweight? 
FUJITA: It's okay. The day after tomorrow, it will come to me, right? It's okay. 
Q: After the KO at Korakuen, you said "I'm Noah"
FUJITA: I am not "I'm Noah". I am "My Noah". If I win then I will have this (beer) at the press conference, because this is MY Noah!
Q: What kind of match will you have in Nagoya?
FUJITA: It will end quickly! Establishments close at 9pm.
Q: How do you feel about Nagoya?
FUJITA: In Nagoya, my eyes rolled back into my head. Fainted. Isn't that the place where it happened (after the GHC National match with Takashi Sugiura). Somewhere again, it has to happen. 
Q: You said that the match will end quickly, but what do you want to eat when you win in Nagoya?
FUJITA: Yes, chicken wings...but the Taiwanese ramen behind the hotel is delicious. That is why, like this today, I am going to restrain myself. 

*After this, even though he was covered in beer, he was in a good enough mood to have commemorative pictures taken with a mug in both hands*


*Red fish cake. A popular snack with beer, Fujita would have probably bought it with him as it used in celebrations of events, as red and white bring good luck.

Comments