(NOAH) "Don't pollute Japanese pro wrestling!" - Z-Brats invade Noah

23rd March 2022
Pro Wrestling DX


SHUN: As you can see, when I heard that these helpless junior wrestlers where holding an event at Ryogoku Kokugikan*, "Z-Brats" of Shun, H.Y.O and KENTo came from DRAGON GATE. I have ony one thing to say. Ryogoku Kokugikan is the pride of Japan. Don't pollute Japanese pro wrestling with your vulgar fight. On April 29th, Ryogoku Kokugikan, we Z-Brats will participate. To all the Noah fans watching this, all the Japanese pro wrestling fans, and the helpless Noah Juniors and all the Japanese wrestlers, we Z-Brats, thank you. 

*Shum throws away the mic, H.Y.O picks it up*


H.Y.O: Recently, I have often heard about the Noah Juniors, so I came here, but what is this? It's good I wasn't expecting much in you. Harada, Alejandro and you there..." (he kicks Junta Miyawaki), "Your wrestling is minus 100 points. Let me tell you one thing, you can't win at wrestling if you don't use your head. Is it okay if I teach pro wrestling directly to the three of you? Can I teach you it right here, right now? Is it possible? Come on! Come on!"

*Sumo Hall

Comments