(NOAH) The M's alliance announce hiatus

Noah.co.jp
13th March 2022

M'S ALLIANCE 
(NAOMICHI MARUFUJI & MASAAKI MOCHIZUKI)

MARUFUJI: I'm sorry, Mochizuki-san
MOCHIZUKI: No, no, no
MARUFUJI: Did the three count come in?
MOCHIZUKI: When you got into the position of the Shiranui, I thought you had won. Well...you've got to be on your guard. Hey, I wonder if Inaba was a little lucky? Let's try it again. Those two won't last long anyway. 
MARUFUJI: I'm sorry Mochizuki. I have been thinking about this for a long time, let's suspend this unit for the time being. 
MOCHIZUKI: What? This is the first I have heard about this.
MARUFUJI: Let's take a break. Mutoh-san is absent, Funaki-san is gone, I don't know where or what Miyamoto-kun is doing. In any case, Mochizuki-san, the result is I lost today. It might be me perhaps, but I think that with five people we are Arashi*
MOCHIZUKI: Eh? Say that again
MARUFUJI: Usually, it is thought that five people are Arashi. If one or two people are missing, then Arashi will not be able to do group activities. 
MOCHIZUKI (pointing at himself): Nino? Nino?* 
MARUFUJI: That's why the bond got stronger and stronger, and there were only fun memories. This isn't s break up, it's a suspension of activities. In the end, we are all five people of Arashin.
MOCHIZUKI: But, I don't see the letter M though
MARUFUJI: Well, I don't know how many fans have supported me, I don't know how many there are, but let's reunite this Arashi when everyone's intent, condition and feelings are in order. 
MOCHIZUKI: Not Arashi. "Eh" instead of "Ah"...I have heard it from the leader for the first time now. In Corona, there haven't been many matches, so I went to the M's alliance...and because I joined Arashi, I was able to maintain my pride as pro wrestler during it, but the leader has made his decision.
MARUFUJI: But, of course, I will continue to be Moroboshi-san...no, this has become Hikaru-GENJI. I would like to work with Mochizuki-san and Tanaka-san. There are so many unit conflicts right now, so why don't you try what you want? Like matchmaking. The wording may be bad, but I think you can be prevented from getting into a rut. Maybe I'll fight.
MOCHIZUKI: Well, when I think about it, I think it was because of a singles with you that I went to Noah's ring. I have done singles with various people, but I haven't done it with the leader, so maybe that's the case come to think of it. After this because M's is gone, well, I wonder if I should get rid of what I no longer need because Arashi is gone...
MARUFUJI: Truly Nino, thank you
MOCHIZUKI: Thank you, Leader
MARUFUJI: Well, I don't know if we will be teaming up in the ring or fighting
MOCHIZUKI: Once again, thank you
MARUFUJI: I'm really sorry for today

The two of them leave their M's wristbands on the floor and leave


*A five member Japanese boy band, who have been on hiatus since December 2020. 
*Kazunari Ninomiya. The actor of the group. 
*Japanese actor and singer. He was also a member of the group, Hikaru GENJI. When the group performed, Kazumi would usually be in the center of the stage. 

Comments