(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: JUST FINE! 2022 (Kumamoto City Distribution Information Center, Kumamoto, Sunday March 20th)


PERROS DEL MAL DE JAPON 
(Kotaro Suzuki & NOSAWA Rongai)

NOSAWA: (About the pre-match victory points) This is now on an equal footing 
KOTARO: It's a tie
NOSAWA: I thought I would make the pace go crazy, but the opponents are too weak. 
KOTARO: If I didn't win today, then it wouldn't have become a draw. Tomorrow is win or lose.
NOSAWA: We can win tomorrow, even if we do it with our eyes shut.
KOTARO: From here on, if you let loose then I can't win anymore.  
NOSAWA: Hey! This where the growth comes from! Look at the proper reality, how strong are we really? (He can't stop laughing) That's how much room we have!


MASATO TANAKA

TANAKA: The first of two battles in a row in Kyushu. As the Dangan Yankees, I think I teamed with a really reliable partner which will connect to the victory tomorrow. Fujita is the same unit as Sugiura, The Sugiura Army, but Takashi Sugiura and I are also the Dangan Yankees. Sugiura may be in a complicated position, but I think I got encouragement. Even though it is a different wrestler tomorrow, Inamura is physically similar (as Fujita), and so I think I was able to fight him like a virtual Fujita. 
Q: At the press conference you had a stare off that lasted for more than 30 minutes.
TANAKA: I said to sit down, but I couldn't even though I said it. I thought there was some aim, glaring, and he didn't dismiss it either. Would I lose because I took action? As a result we glared at each other for more than 30 minutes. For me it was a long time, but if it carried on then it might have gone on for an hour or two, but at that point I thought it would have been a plus for me to go away and train for Fujita. Certainly, I may have lost the endurance contest stare off, but from tomorrow it's win or lose. I may have lost the staredown, I will bring my belt here (waist) tomorrow, and I will win. That's it.


NAOMICHI MARUFUJI
*Marufuji is holding the special Hayabusa mask he wore to the ring*

MARUFUJI: This is Kumamoto. It's March*. The anniversary of Hayabusa-san, who I admired as an older brother*. The anniversary of Hayabusa's death was March 3rd, and because this is Kumamoto, I put it on when I entered, older brother! This is a "Marufuji-version!". I think he was watching me from heaven. That's the good thing about pro wrestling, while doing new things it is necessary to take care of people in this way".   

*Hayabusa died on March 3rd 2016, his hometown was Kumamoto. 
*Not the same relationship as Marufuji has with Kotaro Suzuki who he is sibling student with, Hayabusa was a senior who he saw as an older brother who was good friends with Mitsuharu Misawa. 

DAISUKE HARADA
"First match after losing the title, and I still have a lot to do. Yoshinari Ogawa, HAYATA, I am sorry if I leave this as it is, but I will go more! To Sumo Hall! Let's go!"


KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA
"Like I said in the ring, is this single with me just because he beat Soya? Don't be stupid. I am not interested in Go Shiozaki at all. I don't care. I only see the GHC. I will never forget that regret, and I will wear it again."    

Comments