(NOAH) Foreign wrestlers participating in the two nights at Ryogoku, have a large press conference; Dupre, Wagner Jnr, Texano Jnr, Extreme Tiger and others comment

Pro Wrestling DX
27th April 2022

EL HIJO DE DR WAGNER JNR (known from here on as WAGNER): I haven't been in Noah's ring for two years, and so I want to prove why I haven't lost in a match yet.
RENE DUPREE: Hello. I have been pretty frustrated as for the last two years I haven't been able to have a match in Noah, and I am very happy to be back and working with my partner El Hijo De Dr Wagner Jnr. 
Q: Do you have any regrets that you had to return the GHC Tag Team Championship due to Corona? 
DUPREE: I want to leave a huge impression this time, and therefore I want the results as well. I am not coming here to play. I have been wrestling for fifteen years and I haven't reached my full potential yet, so now I am aiming for the top of Noah
WAGNER: Two years ago I was very sad as I couldn't come to Japan because of Corona. But now I am back, I am really happy to be here. I have been working hard for two years, and I want to prove that. 
Q: I think there has been impatience over the last two years, but how do you want to attack Ryogoku? 
DUPREE: I want to leave the biggest impression
WAGNER: All Mexican's are warriors. I think we can prove that the Mexicans are warriors in the place where the elite warriors of Ryogoku fight. 


YASUTAKA YANO
"This is my first Ryogoku event, and I am looking forward to it. I have been excited since a single match has been made with a foreign wrestler at the Ryogoku event. I am confident of what I have done in Noah, so please get excited for the N-Innovation Ryogoku event between myself and SLEX."

SLEX
"I will participate in Noah again for the first time in nine years, I see this as The Business. The wrestlers here might want to prove that they are the best juniors, but I don't think that way. Prove that you are a Super Junior Heavyweight wrestler. I am sorry for Yano, but I am here to show my good points. I will go into the match with the feeling that I want everyone in the world who is watching WRESTLE UNIVERSE to see my awesomeness"

SEIKI YOSHIOKA
"I met Extreme Tiger once at the venue, I don't think we have ever had a match, or at least I don't remember. I would like to engrave my name on the memory of Extreme Tiger a warrior in the world on the 29th April at Ryogoku, and win strongly."

EXTREME TIGER
"Hello everyone. After a long period of twelve years, this time I have returned to Noah. Thank you everyone. I have been wrestling for twenty-three years, and thanks to that experience I am confident that I can win against anyone and now I will prove that to Yoshioka. Extreme Tiger proves ready and proves why Tijuana is amazing."

TEXANO JNR
"First of all, I would like to get up and talk to you, because a true star has to show you his presence. Myself, NOSAWA and Super Crazy are people who have proved their abilities all of the world. I am sure we can show you that quality this time as well. On behalf of myself, I would like to prove to you the strength of the bad dogs."

DRAGON BAIN
"I am here from Pachuca, Hidalgo, Mexico. I am really happy to be here after a long period of three years. On the 29th of this month, I want to prove my abilities in the match at Ryogoku."

ALPHA WOLF
"Three years sounds short, but it was a really long time. This time, I want to prove the power of Los Golpeadores, and with Ninja Mac, I want to prove that ability to the world and prove that I am the best in the world"

NINJA MACK
"First of all, I am very happy to come to Japan like this. Thank you for welcoming me in this way. I have a three way match with these two, which is my first time with them, and I want to show moves that you have probably never seen. Please look forward to the match". 

Q: What do you know of Kongoh, who you will fight at Ryogoku? What are your impressions if you do? 
TEXANO JNR: I know of a unit called Kongoh, but it doesn't matter who the opponent is. No matter who they are, Perros Del Mal are not afraid of you, and we will beat anyone.
Q: What is your impression of Noah? 
TEXANO JNR: Noah is one of the best promotions in the world, and I think all the wrestlers are of high quality. But I want to prove with that ability that WE are Noah. 
Q: Why did you add "Ninja" to your ring name? 
NINJA MACK: Before becoming a pro wrestler, I was a Ninja, so therefore "Ninja". And as my name is Mack, instead of just being a Ninja, I named myself "Ninja Mack". 
Q: You said you were in Cirque De Soleil, where you a ninja at that time? 
MACK: When I was young, I practiced martial arts and immersed myself in it. I worked hard to learn it without going on to higher level education. After that was Cirque du Soleil, a circus, but as I went through that process, I became a ninja. I feel like I ran away to the circus instead of going to University. I have always loved everything with the name "Ninja" in it, and I believe I am a Ninja. 
Q: What are your thoughts on fighting in a three way on the big stage of Ryogoku? What kind of match do you want to show? 
BAIN: Alpha Wolf and I are brothers, but I am not thinking about that. I want to prove in battle why Mexican's are warriors. 
WOLF: Dragon Bain and I are brothers, but this is not the first time we have fought, and this is not the first time I have fought Ninja Mack. There is no doubt that the three of us have special feelings at this time. 


Comments