(NOAH) GHC Junior Tag Team Signing Ceremony: Ogawa has full confidence in Ridgeway, YO-HEY "I'm Noah Junior"
Pro Wrestling DX
RIDGEWAY: I have said it before, but I am going to reiterate it here too. I think the Noah Juniors are the best in the world, with the high level of wrestlers. At the Ryogoku event, I want to win the junior tag with Ogawa-san, and prove to the world that we are the best junior tag in the world.
OGAWA: Simply just get my belt back
YO-HEY: Yes, hello. Well, finally it's approaching, just two days. Since the Ryogoku event was arranged, we have done various things together as the Regular Army Juniors. It is only two more days, but I am not going to forget what is the most important thing. Yes, the most important thing is to beat these two.
KOTOGE: As YO-HEY said, the Ryogoku event only for juniors, the N-Innovation, is finally coming in two days time. In truth, the Noah Junior Regular Army have put a lot of effort into making this event a success, and so I would like to show all our determination to the fans who gather at Ryogoku, and do our best that they return home satisfied.
Q: Ogawa, what kind of partner is Chris Ridgeway?
OGAWA: Well, his is easily the best fight, and he's completely different from HAYATA, so I think as a team it's probably better than teaming up with HAYATA. Do I trust him a lot. Yes?
Q: How do you see the current championship team, Kotoge and YO-HEY?
OGAWA: I didn't challenge because YO-HEY and Kotoge where the champions, I think that was the Ohara and Tadasuke challenge. I just want my belt back, that's all.
Q: The other day, Jushin Thunder Liger made harsh remarks about the Noah Juniors.
YO-HEY: Well, hearing his words on the video, "There is no guy in the Noah junior called a Noah junior", so of course I am disappointed. While Liger was talking, Ogawa's name was raised. To be honest, I may admit that in the Noah Junior's such an opponent is Yoshinari Ogawa, but that is why at Ryogoku, I want to defeat Ogawa on the best stage. I want to show that we are, no, I want to show that I'm Noah Junior.
KOTOGE: What caught me the most I thought when I watched YouTube was the words that people bought up in Noah are true born. But now we are all truly operating as Noah Juniors, and we are all trying to make this belt valuable fot the Noah Juniors. When this event is over, I want to show off we are Noah Juniors" so proudly.
Q: How do you feel about having a title match with Ogawa?
RIDGEWAY: I'm really happy that Ogawa-san chose me as a partner, and I'm glad he trusts me. At the time of the match, we will take the belt from them, and return it to STINGER.
Q: You where attacked in the pre-matches, but what is your current situation?
KOTOGE: It's been about two weeks since the Niigata event, so its okay. I can move perfectly!


Comments
Post a Comment
Spam will be deleted immediately