(NOAH) "Noah fans are annoying", "Irritated with Liger" and "Shoddy goods" - interview with NOSAWA Rongai ahead of junior Ryogoku

26th April 2022
Pro Wrestling DX

Q: This time it is the purpose of the Junior Ryogoku...
NOSAWA: You say "Junior Ryogoku" but...this is normal mode. Also, after getting such an interview...I don't want to be disliked by Noah fans (laughs)
Q: At Ryogoku, a trio of the main branch of Perros Del Mal will be formed. What are your thoughts, including your relationship with Texano Jnr? 
NOSAWA: It's a normal question, you don't have to particularly worry about it. Texano only remembers being involved in CMLL when he was young...and at that time it was a different case about being "Texano's kid". In any case, we talked about how long he had had a hard time because he was a second generation wrestler, and after that I remembered that he was in Perros and called out (laughs) I have that ability...also, because he is cool, I think there will be more female Perros fans, right? Only us...(tears)
Q: You have been accusing the Kongoh Juniors of being "100 yen wrestlers"
NOSAWA: I have no faith in those guys. They are cheap wrestlers, that is why they are 100 yen! Aren't they in pieces as a team? Well, that can't be helped because they are shoddy goods...they are like a piggy bank, which sells blonde pig Tadasuke for 100 yen, and it's really a humiliation to fight 100 yen wrestlers at Ryogoku. However, during this time we couldn't get the GHC Junior Tag*, so I am not in too much demand on the Noah mat right now, right? But I am not like them. NOSAWA Rongai is high brand in many ways. 
Q: What about Kongoh and Kondo teaming up? 
NOSAWA: Chika-chan*..a candy store (laughs) Only a Financier*? I haven't eaten that yet, but I want to because it has a good reputation. Isn't his ability top class? It's been a few years since I had a match...if anything, I wasn't good at it. His power was crazy in All Japan. Kongoh's helper? Aren't they more and more out of sync as a team? Tadasuke referred to him (Kondo) as "That guy" and had to apologize later...pitiful.
Q: Your three opponents also have Toryumon as a common origin.
NOSAWA: Eh? It's okay to talk about shoddy goods and candy stores, because I'm not Toryumon. 
Q: What kind of development is Perros Del Mal De Japon looking at following Ryogoku? 
NOSAWA: Apart from Ryogoku not being special to me, I think I have only a few active years left, so I want to do something I haven't done like appearing in a drama (laughs)
Q:...What kind of match would you like to have, and what kind of win do you want? 
NOSAWA: Don't ask such a boring question. Isn't that just a boring and bland question for a press conference? I mean I'm not a professional making it easy for listeners. I also hate the media. 
Q:...What do you think about the Ryogoku event, which will be held only for juniors, at this timing? 
NOSAWA: Something like the circumstances...what's wrong with Ryogoku separately only for juniors? Noah fans who are critics are annoying...it's okay, I'm going to go the event. Before the event, it's annoying because it's not important, so shouldn't you say it when it is over? What? Are you really a fan? It will be, ah I hate you again (Smiles) 
Q: What about the situation advocated by the Noah Junior Regular Army? 
NOSAWA: It's a a full feeling of being overdone. It's hard to behave like a good person, and I thank my parents for my bad appearance and growth. 
Q: Jushin Thunder Liger was interviewed about the Noah Juniors, and it has become a hot topic as he criticized that "Noah Juniors have no core" and "Having a good match is no good, you have to have a great match"
NOSAWA: Because each person has their own thoughts and way of thinking, then if Liger feels that way, then that's it...others may or may not feel the same way. I certainly felt that he had the power to get it across, but I don't think Liger's opinion is the correct answer. If you are so confident, then why do you think it's a criticism? It's an opinion. Everyone is curled up in a ball. Well, it's not Liger's event, and even if you are too aware of Liger, in the first place he is retired. Of course there are irritating points, but I really wanted Liger to do this when he was active and maybe something different would be born. However, I am irritated with Liger, but we can't fight in the ring anymore. 
Q: Liger is scheduled to come to the venue on the day to do TV commentary
NOSAWA: He is no different from other guests (laughs) Don't get mad again...

*He and Kotaro challenged YO-HEY and Atsushi Kotoge
*Chika-chan: He probably means Chika Watanbe, who left Japan for Europe to study patisserie and then became a pastry chef at the top hotels. 
*Financier: Type of cake

Comments