(NOAH) Noah Juniors Week, Night 4: Interview with Haoh
Noah.co.jp
Q: Haoh, you have a sequence of events of leaving Kongoh earlier this year and joining the Noah Junior Regular Army. Please tell us if there are any things that you did not recognize before, or are amazing when you joined.
HAOH: I've always been rebellious, but do I feel like I have infinite energy by practicing and having matches together with everyone in the Noah Junior Regulars? Of course, I don't feel that it is enough, but also I feel like I am being enticed to draw out things untapped. Just as you would expect, everyone is always energetic. Harada who brings it together, Kotoge who supports everyone. Everyone has something to respect, and I myself want to respond to that more and more.
Q: I feel something like the strength of teamwork is different to that of Kongoh
HAOH: That's true, I think it's 180 degrees different. No, it's 90 degrees (laughs)
Q: Kotoge and YO-HEY where asked this yesterday, but how do you perceive the sales situation on the 29th as it is not very good?
HAOH: Well...I think everyone had great expectations when they announced that this event would be only for juniors. Toward that end, we have been working hard to do our best every day, but I think the current situation is that we have not reached that expectation. For the remaining few days, I really want to convey how earnest we are, and invite as many customers as possible. For example, in the Space (note, Twitter) yesterday, there were about 3,000 people listening, so if all of them came to visit then I think that the Ryogoku event will be a great success. The Noah Junior week started so we could guide you to think so, and I hope that attitude resonates with everyone. Everyone listening today, I believe that you will come to the venue. We are waiting for you there.
Q: I would like to ask you the same as yesterday about the video of Jushin Liger, Marufuji and the Perros Roundtable. In what way did you see the video?
HAOH: Firstly, I watched Liger's video many times. I was really disappointed by what was said. Everyone in the Regular Army also tweeted that regret, but...no matter how many times I saw it, I was wondering if I had that capability. I really feel the same as everyone else, YO-HEY for instance said yesterday he had accepted it, but I think each of us feels that way. It is regrettable that this wasn't said, and I'm sorry. It is true that Liger will be coming to the Ryogoku event, and I will show him at all costs. Also, I watched the video of Marufuji and Perros. I think Marufuji is kind, so he uses that kind of phrasing, but I was one of the generation who was watching when Marufuji was fighting as a Noah Junior. He has such a gentle way of speaking, but I think there is actually a lot to think about. But, if that is the case, then I am sorry for the current situation that makes me think so.
Q: On the 29th, you will have a singles match with Nioh, and you will fight for your ring name and hair. Please tell us your enthusiasm for this match.
HAOH: I have spent a lot of time with Nioh, more than anyone else in Noah. I thought we understood each other, but I honestly thought that Nioh's determination to put his hair on the line was terrible, but that was because my readiness was insufficient at that point, and so I was frustrated with that. I'm just out of Kongoh and fighting with the Regular Army, I left Kongoh to join them, but that does not mean that we are able to produce results. So, even if I lose my name, the circumstances are a little too good to change my mind from now on, isn't it? Whether it is Haoh or Nioh, the names are full of feelings. Originally, the two of us came to aim at the top with these similar names, but neither of is could produce results. For me, I changed my environment and came to the Regular Army, but I haven't left any results. Under such circumstances, losing this name really means no further chances. That is why I put my hair on the line, and eliminated my own way out. I hope I can convey to everyone that I will be fighting with that level of preparedness.
Q: It is the ring name that you have been using since you came to Noah, so I think it has a great significance.
HAOH: True. Even if Liger's video has remarked on it, it is still a win. I will show amazing things and I want to concentrate on fighting everyone again.
Q: There is a junior only Ryogoku event on the 29th April, so please tell is what kind of significance and theme you feel it will be for Haoh?
HAOH: It feels like an explosion in me and like me, everyone in the Regular Army exploded. It makes me think that someone who couldn't come to see it will say, "What?! You went to see the event?" I want to make it something that can convey what the Noah Juniors are. Thus far, everyone has been told various disappointing things. I will overturn that. That is how it feels.


Comments
Post a Comment
Spam will be deleted immediately