(NOAH) Noah Juniors Week, Night 5: Interview with Alejandro


26th April 2022
Noah.co.jp

Q: I would like to ask you about the subject of yesterday's intrusion into the DragonGate Korakuen Hall event
ALEJANDRO: They intruded into Noah's Korakuen Hall event last month, which is how the match was decided. We weren't going to stay silent until then, although I think all of the Noah fans though we would say nothing. Besides, we got information that DragonGate where running a show at Korakuen Hall, and because we were all angry we went together and stood in the ring. Ultimately, I am sorry for the DragonGate fans in the end for the rampage. We just wanted to go to the ring and meet in person to talk, but as usual everyone in Z-BRATS picked a fight and so it ended up like that.

Q: How did it feel going to the ring of another promotion? 
ALEJANDRO: Well maybe our conditions were the same as Z-BRATS when we intruded on each other, but isn't it because of that? For the DragonGate fans who have never see the Noah Juniors, I think this was supported by Z-BRATS. That is why I would like DragonGate fans to listen to this, but I want them to come to Ryogoku to support the Noah side. Well, I have been ridiculed on Twitter in various ways, so on the 29th I want to return it in one go. I think the Noah fans are also frustrated, so I want to make the Noah Juniors happy with a feeling of relief. 

Q: Alejandro, you originally came from Kongoh to the Noah Junior Regular Army, so please tell us what you feel about the awesomeness of the Noah Juniors
ALEJANDRO: Naturally, there is the Noah Junior strength, but since I was in Kongoh I have been a Noah Junior, and those are the words I use for Noah fans. I have an image that they truly value the Noah fans very much, and in that manner I think it's really amazing to have come to the Regular Army. There are some wrestlers who fight rough in the Noah Juniors, and some who have a style of jumps and flying like me. I think it is amazing that the breadth of the Noah Junior fight can show various genres only to juniors. So the 29th April is only for juniors, and Kai Fujimura* has a fresh battle in the first match, there are going to be rugged fights and a lot of foreign wrestlers are coming. In that respect, I think the Noah Junior is pretty amazing.

Q: It will be an event that even those watching pro wrestling for the first time can enjoy
ALEJANDRO: I agree, especially for those who have not watched pro wrestling. I think it's easy to get hooked on junior fights, and I have always liked them ever since I was little. So I think people who watch it for the first time will be addicted to it, and you like pro wrestling, I would like you to bring someone who has never watched it.

Q: The other wrestlers have told me about the sales on the 29th being difficult, please tell me what you think about the current situation
ALEJANDRO: Two consecutive matches at Ryogoku have been arranged, and on the first day, it will be a junior only event. A challenge is a challenge, but...looking at the actual numbers, hmm...this is the current situation, but blowing this away, there is a strong desire for the juniors only to succeed. We have three days left until the day, and I think we can do a lot more in those three days. No matter what we do, we will connect it to the second night. There are three days left...I think it will be tough. There will be a delivery like this every day, and a press conference tomorrow. Please watch, and please come to the venue on the 29th. Thank you.

Q: Next I would like to hear about this. There is a video of a Liger, Marufuji and Perros' roundtable discussion, also videos of Kotaro Suzuki and Katsuhiko Nakajima have been uploaded. Please, do you have anything to tell anyone in response to these? 
ALEJANDRO: I haven't seen the videos of Kotaro and Nakajima that where uploaded today, but first there is the video of Liger. The reaction was insane. Liger, has been active for many years, and I am disappointed that he has such a severe opinion of the Noah Juniors. It's incredible if he doesn't understand the appeal, because, it has to be said, we will show it there on the 29th. Rather than telling Liger, Noah fans want to say, "Hey, Liger! Look at this!". In a tremendous battle that shows the strength of my feelings, from the bottom of his heart I want him to say "Noah Juniors are amazing". I don't think Noah fans will have a good feeling if they keep saying it, and so in order to relieve that feeling, we, The Noah Juniors, would like to work together as one. Also, there is Marufuji. When Marufuji was a Noah Junior, I was watching when I was little, thinking he was really amazing. But, I think our generation of Noah Juniors can surpass him. I would like to create a current brand of Noah Junior, that goes beyond the Noah Junior that Marufuji and his colleagues used to do. Then there is Perros. They were laughing at our training camp, but would those guys have done the same program? I wonder. It was really hard. The video might look like it's very short, but the training was really hard, and there is no reason to be so stupid. We are working hard towards the 29th April, and I would like to have the opportunity to respond to Perros. There are still scratches left from when I lifted the tree. Everyone is talking about scabs (laughs)

Q: Tell us about the match card of the 29th April.
ALEJANDRO: This match started with that intrusion, and I was told something insulting. And then instead of just insulting us wrestlers, it was an affront to Noah fans. So, how will the match go? They will represent DragonGate and we will represent Noah, so who is stronger? Because this is a rivalry, one will win and another will lose. I have just joined the Noah Juniors, but as a member, I feel it's awesomeness, strength and intensity. I want them to experience that. That is why we want to see and see Z-Brats lying on their backs in the ring, and I want all the DragonGate fans who are listening to come and see it. 

Q: Finally, please tell us what the theme and significance of the 29th April Junior Ryogoku Kokugikan is to you?
ALEJANDRO: First of all, for me personally, I changed from Kongoh and Aleja and now I am starting over as the Noah Junior member, Alejandro, but I haven't seized any chances since I was last Aleja. This is a good chance to change to Alejandro. Against Z-Brats, we will fight as three, but I will win. It is also a battle between the three of us, and I want to win with a strong impact. This is my personal theme, isn't it? It's been a few months since the N-Innovation launched and I am not going to end up thinking now that this first Noah Junior has failed because we did Ryogoku with only juniors, we will do it only as juniors in the big places for a second and third time, in places different from Ryogoku Kokugikan. I want to establish an N Innovation brand, which Pro Wrestling Noah can say "We will leave it to the juniors." I also want to make this something that can be said to be Noah's N Innovation. That is why I want to make this event a success.   

*Alejandro's biological younger brother

Comments