(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: ABEMA presents MAJESTIC 2022 ~ N Innovation ~ (Friday April 29th, Ryogoku Kokugikan)

SLEX
"The Business has come to Noah like this, and TMDK has returned to Noah like this. I wrestled Yano today, and you know how great The Business is. This is just the beginning. The Business will do more. The Business is in great shape".

KOTARO SUZUKI
"What a joke. Susumu, utterly pathetic, wrestled with plenty of time to spare, it says it all that I couldn't get this done within 20 minutes. I'm not the pathetic one, I am angry with myself really. I still have time, but I might have to start over. Really."

PERROS DEL MAL DE JAPON
(NOSAWA Rongai, Texano Jnr & Super Crazy)

NOSAWA: Is there anything? If not, we will go home. Well, I will say one thing, from here on I have the amazing Texano Jnr and Super Crazy from Mexico, my home country. 
SUPER CRAZY: Still much more, still much more  
NOSAWA (to Texano Jnr): Next, let's challenge for the belt. In one attempt. One attempt. 
TEXANO JNR (asks NOSAWA in Spanish, but responds in Japanese): Okay!
NOSAWA: Okay!
PERROS: Tequila! Tequila!

KONGOH
(Tadasuke, Hajime Ohara & Shuji Kondo)

TADASUKE (using Osaka dialect): Shit! What the hell?
OHARA: That big guy

*Shuji Kondo walks in*

KONDO: Hey, assholes! What was this loss?
OHARA (bowing): I'm sorry
KONDO: You don't invite a guest and then lose, assholes! Fucking bullshit! I don't know if I will come here next time. PRACTICE!
OHARA (bowing): Yes. I'm sorry.

*Kondo leaves*

TADASUKE: Even though he was invited, it was hard to win. Well, it didn't help, but I wonder if we should call him again? 
OHARA: Well, he is my senior...
TADASUKE: Let's call him again. Let's use him any number of times
OHARA: He's a senior


HAOH
"I protected my name and my hair. It was a really tough fight, and I understood Nioh. And because I have come so far with everyone in the Regular Army, I will able to win. From now on I will cherish the name of "Haoh" and fight for the top. I am Haoh of the Noah Junior Regulars!"


Z-BRATS
(Shun Skywalker, H.Y.O and SB KENTo)

SHUN: Did you see the match? Everything that happened in that ring. All the results. Ryogoku Kokugikan is held by the Noah Juniors alone. Are you kidding me? If this goes on then the value of Ryogoku Kokugikan and the value of Japanese pro wrestling will decline. Like this, by displaying the correct power, we can change this current situation with force. We won't let them do what they want. It will continue to be the same. Those guys may have big support, but if we do as we want, we will get in the way. Don't pollute Japanese wrestling

SHUN leaves

H.Y.O: That was easy
KENTo: It was easy, but I didn't really understand the touch rules*. 
H.Y.O: Well, we did it properly and if we can win like this, it's okay. 
KENTo: How many of the techniques that we usually use, we didn't bring out? How many are still hidden? 
H.Y.O: We didn't need any effort
KENTo: We didn't bring it all out
H.Y.O: I am telling you, the three of us were only about 80% powerful
KENTo: 80% might not have been used
H.Y.O: 20% then. I made a mistake. We only gave 20%
KENTo: That's it in this case. Understand? You know, when we walked back after the match, the Noah fans were doing this (makes a booing gesture), towards us. What was that? 
H.Y.O: They don't want to admit defeat? 
KENTo: Regretful are they? I am sorry for you Noah fans, I am sorry. The three people who you supported and the three people you believed in, was this sorry state. I am sorry Noah fans, truly I am sorry. 
H.Y.O: But, we Z-Brats have won
KENTo: HEY, Noah Juniors! Is this really how you are? 
H.Y.O: If I may make a little suggestion...I beat Miyawaki in a singles, and I beat Alejandro today. Harada is left. Hey, I think it is the case that Daisuke Harada is the only one left. Why Harada, I can deal easily with you in a singles match? How about it? 
KENTo: Good. Good.
H.Y.O: Who has the right to decide? Okay? Decision? Is it okay to make a decision? Ok. Maybe this will finish if I crush Harada, which is good, so...
H.Y.O & KENTo: Bamisiri!!*

*DragonGate tag rules are different. They use the Mexican No Touch tag rules meaning you don't have to physically tag your partner in, you can tag in when your partner is outside the ring. 
*Bamisiri doesn't mean anything (credit Miriam for researching this) 

THE NOAH JUNIOR REGULARS
(Daisuke Harada, Junta Miyawaki & Alejandro)

HARADA: Shit!!! Frustrating! This is so frustrating!! What the hell...this N-Innovation...I wasn't even in the semi or the main, and we lost to them! There is nothing like this! Why is life so crap? SHIT!!
MIYAWAKI: SHIT!!!

ALPHA WOLF
"We are the future of pro wrestling! Ninja Mac, Dragon Bane and Alpha Wolf! See you tomorrow!"

THE NOAH JUNIOR REGULARS
(YO-HEY, Atsushi Kotoge & Daisuke Harada)

KOTOGE: There is nothing I can say...I'm sorry...everyone worked so hard so far...but I am so sorry...it was so bad...everyone was bad
YO-HEY: I couldn't do anything anymore. I wasn't allowed to. Kotoge, was being so attacked and he endured...I couldn't help him. I was really weak. I'm really sorry. To Kotoge-san, who endured so much in response to everyone's encouragement...I couldn't do anything...Ryogoku is so important...I'm really sorry (starts to cry)
KOTOGE: Please look up...thank you...
HARADA: This isn't the end! This is not the end! It's still okay!
KOTOGE: Let's start over, let's start over


STINGER (Chris Ridgeway and Yoshinari Ogawa) walk in

OGAWA: Get out of the way! (shows Harada the belt)

The Noah Junior Army leave

Q: You have suddenly taken the tag belt after a long time, but how was the tag? 
OGAWA: Really easy to do. He did more than I expected, and in a way that was a lot of fun. Even if I don't do it, then he will do it. 
Q: What about the future? 
OGAWA: I think that Chris will be able to come all the time in the future, so I think we can organize more and more title defenses. But it does depend on him.
RIDGEWAY: Ogawa chose me as his partner. I have said this over and over again, but in order to meet that expectation, I wanted to bring the belt back to STINGER. Like I said, I want to defend the belt more and more because I bought it back like this. 
OGAWA: Chris! We have the belts, lets go to England!
RIDGEWAY: I would like to take the belts to England to rewrite history, and defend repeatedly there, and create a new history that has never been seen before. 
OGAWA: I think there will probably be a few weeks when he doesn't come to Japan. I will go over to England then if the schedule can be made. It is okay to make the matches? 


HAYATA
(HAYATA appears with STINGER in the comments booth)

OGAWA: Ask your questions
Q: You regained your belt in the main event of the solo junior event, how do you feel? 
HAYATA:...
OGAWA: Just as Harada and Kotoge said, the last people who closed out the N-Innovation were STINGER. All the belts are STINGERS. Like HAYATA said in the ring, if anyone wants to come for our belts after seeing this, we will take on any challenge. He said it in the ring earlier. I'll give you that much for today. 

Comments