(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: REAL OVERTURE 2022 (Gunma / G Messe Gunma, Sunday April 3rd)

FUNKY EXPRESS
(Mohammed Yone & King Tany)

YONE: Thirty-fifth year. Thank you for your hard work as a referee for thirty five long years. 
TANY: I can't remove that bling...
YONE: What is "bling"? This is the first I have heard
TANY: It was only Referee Fukuda who removed it.
YONE: The other referees don't remove it. It's sad that such a kind referee is gone. It's not that he is gone from Noah, he's just gone to the next stage, and as former Referee Fukuda will continue to be in Noah, I want to love him the same. 
TANY: With us, Funky Express, it feels like Fukuda is going on and on...let's funky!

THE NOAH JUNIOR REGULARS
(Daisuke Harada & Junta Miyawaki)

HARADA: Today we fought, but Sumo Hall will be the Noah Junior Regulars. Next, Miyawaki will have a single with H.Y.O at Korakuen Hall. Miyawaki, we are aiming for more and more. 
MIYAWAKI: Yes! We, the Noah Juniors, would like to strike with the awesomeness and the strength of the Noah Juniors to DragonGate's Z-BRATS.
HARADA: Okay. Sumo Hall, Korakuen, following that the three of us will have firmly shown them the awesomeness of the Noah Juniors. Please anticipate Sumo Hall.


HIDEKI SUZUKI

Q: Your first single with Soya?
SUZUKI: It's probably the first time. Pro wrestling is not a game. It's a business that lets customers dream, but in the ring cruel reality strikes. I don't want to remember too much of the last match, but I was faced with reality. It's a cruel place to have a dream. That's why I want to talk about that cruelty. Unlike manga and games, there is no awakening experience. I think there are probably a lot of people like that, but that's not the case with pro wrestling. Only things accumulated will appear in the ring. However, there are some people who don't have to make constant efforts. I think so. 
Q: What about the tag title match at Sumo Hall? 
SUZUKI: I wonder. I don't know if it's a good aim. I decided to cherish each match when I came back to Japan and decided to wrestle there. The title match isn't everything, and this match in Gunma today may be the last match of my life. Maybe I won't have anything to say unless it is just before. I'm sorry for the writer, but that mood didn't win today. 
Q: You won by using The Royal Stretch? 
SUZUKI: By chance. Did you call it "Royal Stretch?" William Regal, I know that I am thankful for your help. 
Q: The last time with Nakajima it came to a 30-minute draw? 
SUZUKI: That was certainly the event before this turmoil (Corona), and at the end the customers cheered. But more than that for me, and you might get angry at me saying this, but I want to generate cheers. That means, I think I will definitely win. I know the true strength enough, and I will clearly win.
Q: Fun? 
SUZUKI: Well, he has a bad personality too. I wonder how twisted his nature is. It was more amazing before, it was just one lap to become a worthy person. But I think it is probably just barely enough or too much. It's important for me to do this, but I think the people who are writing about it and the people who are watching, are looking forward to it more than we are, so I won't betray that expectation and will headbutt 100 times in a row. That's a lie. I won't do that, it's not human. 
Q: Is is a beast? 
SUZUKI: Not a beast. It's not I am Noah either. I'm not Noah. I don't care about that, but from the bottom of my heart, I really want a cheer. It's my job to break the rules. I've decided to go up to various places. Breaking the rules. That makes me happy. First on breaking the rules, the customers where happy, and the rest was taken care of by the people around me. I think that Katsuhiko Nakajima is the best opponent to do that. 


PERROS DEL MAL DE JAPON
(NOSAWA Rongai, Eita, Kotaro Suzuki & Super Crazy)

NOSAWA: It's rare he gets worked up like this
KOTARO: In the first place, he betrayed me and I haven't settled this in a singles with him, and so I have no choice but do this. You won? Me. 
NOSAWA: Shouldn't it be settled? One-on-one? 
KOTARO: Anytime, anytime. 
NOSAWA: Hey, when the final battle happens, the referee should be Kyohei Wada. Call Kyohei Wada. If he comes, then it should be a decisive battle. So you can't complain? 
KOTARO: That's right. 
NOSAWA: Two matches where played because of Kyohei Wada. He looks better than I expected. 
KOTARO: He wasn't lively at all. 
EITA: That guy is annoying
NOSAWA: There was still a little hair? Does he still have some? Hair. I saw it for the first time in a long time, but he looks fine doesn't he? You should finish it. 
KOTARO: Its not here that Susumu was embarrassed
NOSAWA: I thought it was lame because you were forced it into unexpectedly
KOTARO: Not overwhelming? Or wasn't it overwhelming? 
*SUPER CRAZY speaks in Spanish to NOSAWA*
KOTARO: I don't know why, but I got that...
EITA (to NOSAWA): Go home now. Look at this wound. I still have it, and it hurts all day long. I can't forget the humiliation. Hey, remember, I am going to destroy you utterly.

SUSUMU
"Shit. Hey pops, many years have you been a referee? You've just joined, right? Well, the opponent for the next card has already been decided? A single match by the way. I'll end this".




NIOH
"Like I said at the end, this will be a complete settlement with him. Plus, if he loses then I won't let him call himself Haoh anymore. If I lose, I will discard Nioh. That's it". 

HAOH
"Shit! This is the path that I have chosen for myself, and so I will decide what to do from now on. Damn!"


THE NOAH JUNIOR REGULARS
(YO-HEY & Atsushi Kotoge)

YO-HEY: Yes!
KOTOGE: He did it!
YO-HEY: Thank you! In truth, thanks is to you
KOTOGE: I was really helped by you today. Thank you. 
YO-HEY: No, no. This victory is due to the help of Kotoge. Yoshinari Ogawa finally came after the last defense. That person, Ogawa, asked me to return this belt. My belt. But look at it now. Now this belt is ours. Our proper belt. Okay, anyone can challenge, but will Ogawa come alone? I don't know who he will bring, but no matter who it is, Kotoge and I will defend and turn this into a real accessory. We are going to fun fast. Let's keep going. Let's change this into a cool cool important accessory.
KOTOGE: Let's chance. He's encouraging (laughs) When he gets excited, he talks alot, so I feel good. 
Q: Ogawa said he would partner with Chris Ridgeway? 
KOTOGE: I'm sorry, what? 
YO-HEY: Chris Ridgeway. Good? Chris Ridgeway, good, good. I don't remember how many years ago, but I remember you like it was the day before yesterday, Chris Ridgeway. Attacking, throwing techique, submissions...all have great barometers. That's good. Chris Ridgeway and Yoshinari Ogawa are the next opponents? That's good. We have a chance to make this belt shine. 
KOTOGE: Yeah. I know Ridgeway's strength so well that I hate it, and the guy next to me has had a painful experience. He is truly a strong opponent. But now we are so crazy, that this belt is shining even more. Let's continue to defend a lot. 
YO-HEY: Let's go, and defend this cool belt often. 

KONGOH JUNIORS
(Tadasuke & Hajime Ohara)

TADASUKE: Shit! Shit! I thought I would go to Sumo Hall wearing a belt. This happened, I will call him. That guy. Hey, do you know that guy? 
OHARA: That guy. 
TADASUKE: Call him and start over. That guy, that guy. Shit!

YOSHINARI OGAWA

OGAWA: My partner is Chris. I will challenge with Chris. 
Q: What is your image of the current champions? 
OGAWA: Why do you ask? I don't care about the champions. Maybe for me, Chris is better than HAYATA as a tag team. If we tag for the first time in a long time, then it's the same old movements as before. It's that kind of relationship. I am sorry for HAYATA, but when it comes to tags, Chris has a similar attack and way of thinking. There is more potential than HAYATA. I think the champions are getting better, but what about it? The belt cannot be defended because you are popular with girls. That's about it. 


REFREE FUKUDA 

FUKUDA: Thanks to everyone, I was able to finish my thirty-five years of referee life successfully. Thank you. From now on as a member of Noah's staff, I will do my best to become an unsung hero. Thank you. 
Q: How did you feel when you hit the last three? 
FUKUDA: I didn't know if it would determine the count, so I did it as fast as I could. 
Q: As Kyohei Wada said, it's amazing that a referee has such a ceremony. 
FUKUDA: Thank you for doing it so grandly 
Q: What do you remember of your thirty-five years? 
FUKUDA: My best memory is of Misawa-san* fighting for the GHC Heavyweight in the main event at the Nippon Budokan. Also, I was injured in the match and was bleeding, but I have managed to be safe for thirty-five years. 
Q: What has been your secret to judging for thirty-five years? 
FUKUDA: Is there are a secret (smiles) There is no secret, but I think I have done well so as to not get injured while setting up the ring and driving the bus.
Q: What kind of power do you want to help Noah in the future? 
FUKUDA: From now on I will concentrate on backstage, so I want to support the wrestlers in various ways so that they can have matches and do various other things smoothly. 
Q: After this there will be an autograph session, is this your first time? 
FUKUDA: Oh, yes, that's right. Of course, it's my first time (smile). I'm going to the autograph session from here. Thank you. 

*Fukuda was also Misawa's secretary

Comments