(CYBERFIGHT) Noah's Kenoh flame kicks at the press conference, furious at the "cold treatment" KO to DDT'S Sasaki


Pro Wrestling DX
10th May 2022

Daisuke Sasaki walks in with a can of beer, and waits for Kenoh while drinking it. Kenoh stamps in dressed in his ring wear and carrying a bag.

KENOH: Hey! By the way, asshole, beer at a press conference? I'll just say this. It's really boring!
SASAKI: First of all, this is what I want to say for Kenoh to know. He will fight against Daisuke Sasaki, the wrestler at DDT'S highest peak. Keep in mind that he is different from Sanshiro Takagi, who he has been competing against and that strange DDT 2nd and 3rd unit wrestlers. He talks about a school arts festival, but Daisuke Sasaki's life is a school festival. Someone said, "Life is won by those who enjoy it", I live happily every day like a school arts festival, and that is why I do pro wrestling. He is very confident in his wrestling, and he is confident in Noah's wrestling, and I think he will do great wrestling. Hey, Kenoh. Please entertain Daisuke Sasaki with Kenoh's pro wrestling. 
KENOH: First of all, I really hate Sanshiro Takagi. Do all you fucking assholes think that I am just making a statement? I have always said that I get the cold treatment in this company, but since you fuckers don't see that. Do you think I am just making a statement from this position to be amusing, right? But today, just a little I will show you fuckers why we are being treated coldly.

Kenoh brings out a bunch of Weekly Pro magazines

KENOH: These are back covers of Weekly Pro! I bought a few from the beginning of the year, so you take a look. 

Kenoh shows the back covers of 11 magazines, and then slams his hand down on them when they are in a pile, making a crashing sound which reverberates around the room.

KENOH: Where the hell was Noah? HEY! I have the information here! This back cover was obtained for CyberFight, right? Isn't Pro Wrestling Noah, CyberFight? Take a look! DDT, Tokyo Girls, Ganbare ☆ Pro Wrestling. Where is Pro Wrestling Noah? That's right. This is just the tip of the iceberg. This is Sanshiro Takagi's method. This is it! So, you don't recognize Sanshiro Takagi as wrestler in the second or third units? Hey! Is that okay? Daisuke Sasaki, you are the only DDT I will admit, but you recognize that fucking asshole, Takagi as a wrestler. I can't forgive you. CyberFight Festival, I will lead down the right path first!
Q: Why are you dressed in your ring wear?
KENOH: Why my ring wear? I'm the advertisement for CyberFight Festival 2022. Hey! The battle has already begun ! You, asshole, Sasaki! Shut up!


Kenoh attacks Sasaki, which involves doing a PFS...and setting his leg on fire, and kicking Sasaki in the face


KENOH: Okay. Hey! I'll guide you assholes down the right path.

Comments