(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: Dream on 2022 FINAL (Saturday May 21st, Ota Ward General Gymnasium)

KAZUYUKI FUJITA

FUJITA: Well, I can't add any points or give a score to myself now. A goal? There isn't a goal yet. Is there anything? 
Q: How was your opponent, Okada? 
FUJITA: If I don't have this opportunity, then I don't have the chance to fight young wrestlers. I took it positively, and went up today. I want more energy, normally you are more careful when you do this with seniors, but I didn't have to worry about that at all. It's okay to fight more and more, so I have to show the young wrestlers more and more solid fights. I want you to hone your skills one by one so it looks like "This is professional wrestling" and not "This is wrestling, right?". There may be a responsibility for that too. Is it like that? I don't know about the pro wrestling of today, but if you don't fight well, then you can see it. It might not be something you care about, but it's something that you use your body for. Use your body more, fight strongly. I want you to come forward and express your feelings and not just in form. I wonder if that is the case now, not just in Noah, but in any promotion. Well, it the situation is that I have been given this opportunity, and I think it would be better to think more positively and change pro wrestling. I had a good experience today. Thank you. Don't underestimate pro wrestling.

JUNTA MIYAWAKI
"Shit! Shit! Shit! A pitiful match in Sumo Hall, I couldn't beat Okada who I had beat all the time in Yokohama, and today Inamura pinned me! Shit! Noah now has a route to Mexico, and I don't know what the company is going to say, but I have made up my mind! I am going to Mexico! I will go to Mexico and get stronger and get bigger! I will go to Mexico indefinitely until the company, the fans and all the seniors approve!" 

NOTE
*He is senior to Okada and Inamura. 

SHUHEI TANIGUCHI

TANIGUCHI: From today, I will restart again as Shuhei Taniguchi. Thank you. 
Q: What are you aiming for? 
TANIGUCHI: The top. That feeling has not changed for a long time. Anyway, I want everyone to see that today I have restarted in this way. 
Q: At the end, it looked as if you where exchanging words with Yone? 
TANIGUCHI: I am really grateful to all the funky people. Thank you, I am grateful. Just one word that conveys how I feel. 

KONGOH
(Tadasuke, Hajime Ohara & Shuji Kondo)

TADASUKE: Okay, okay, okay, okay! Yes, we got results today. The Regular Army forever doesn't feel good.
*Shuji Kondoh arrives*
KONDO: Hey, what did you guys do in this match? Oh? What is this enthusiasm? You guys always call me this asshole, but without me you would have lost in todays match. Win. It's important to win. I'll kill you next time! Do you remember your trainee era? 
OHARA (terrified): Apologies
*Kondo leaves*
TADASUKE: What's with him? Hey! What's with the lecture? I'm angry and I am sick of hearing that. I will call him again. Let's call that guy again! Next time let's bring him a present. Patisserie. Hey, give him Patisserie! 

NOTE
Tadasuke actually used the word "Financier", which is a type of French pastry (not a Madeline). I thought "Patisserie" in this case might be a more broader word to use for Western audiences. 


KENOH
"Hey, that was quite entertaining. A stimulating fight. Well, good, hey. Until now, I have only fought Noah's wrestlers and he is a foreign one and one that even won a belt in WWE, right? It was fun. I enjoyed the match, but in terms of strength, I am the one who is leading Noah with a purpose. Today was a single match, and next is Kawasaki. But hey, I just want to say one thing. I am the Billboard of CyberFight Festival! I can't lose there! Look, at the CyberFight Festival, it is arranged to be against Daisuke Sasaki. I am going to do more and more from now on! It's like this! It's not enough! At CyberFight Festival, I am the Billboard. Hey, from now on, watch me, Kenoh! And you! Assholes! From now on, follow me, Kenoh."

STINGER
(Yoshinari Ogawa, Yuya Susumu and Seiki Yoshioka)

Q: The match was destroyed thanks to an invasion by Perros? 
OGAWA: Is it going to be a title match? Chris goes back tomorrow, so Yoshioka, Susumu and I will challenge. No contest today? Well, if we have a chance we can continue this and for the time being the three of us will team up for that belt. If you go that far, then we can't help but challenge.
SUSUMU: It was broken, and we couldn't end it as we said, right? We can't just end it as we said, because we are STINGER? 
YOSHIOKA: Our resolution was destroyed. I will make that right. 
RIDGEWAY: I am going back to England, but only for a while. But, in this way, I want to show this belt all over Europe, show them how awesome STINGER is, and when I return I want to have more defenses as STINGER. 


PERROS DEL MAL DE JAPON
(NOSAWA Rongai, Eita & Kotaro Suzuki)

Q: You made a statement that your contract with Noah had expired, but what about this intrusion? 
NOSAWA: Ryogoku event felt like Noah Juniors and Kongoh Juniors were a gathering of amateurs, wasn't it? Well, under such circumstances I didn't sign a new contract because I thought it was necessary, and I wanted to leave. Whatever you say, I got a belt at DragonGate. But anyway, why do I have to explain to you about my contract? What's wrong? Tell me about yours then. You won't, and I am just the same. Well, from the moment I said that my contract had expired, I had offers from four promotions worldwide. 
EITA: Hey, hey, hey
KOTARO: Amazing
NOSAWA: I haven't thrown Weekly Pro, or Weekly Puroresu away yet, but from it, what was that article this week? What was this STINGER feature? When I saw Master Ogawa and HAYATA-kun acting like babyfaces, eating Yakiniku and drinking alcohol, I came back to Noah you guys. I have re-signed. Hey, feature us! Take responsibility, guys! Take it, because we are here now! Don't make excuses. Because you are listening to me, take responsibility and get the page.
EITA: Okay
NOSAWA: In the end, Ryogoku is finished, and I will say this because the Noah Juniors wont
EITA: Please
NOSAWA: Hey! Retired old man in the red horned mask*, you should come to see Noah again. We won't just do a good match, we will fight a great match. Come and see it again. Hey, I don't know where your address, but I have nominated you, so come on. Well, that's it. Re-contract. Re-contract. Noah Junior and Kongoh are boring in defense matches, so STINGER will do it with us. You should thank me for nominating you Senior Ogawa, this belt is hard to challenge for. 
EITA: It's worth it
NOSAWA: A title match with good friends. I wonder if they didn't have to break up because of us. The four of us should thank us. 
EITA: We helped you
NOSAWA: Once again, STINGER...are they four people? Five people? What was that number, 280?
EITA: I made a mistake in the ring and said 283, I meant 284. Sorry, I was wrong. 
NOSAWA: Because I re-contracted, from now on we will be at the centre of the Noah Juniors, no doubt about that. Ace declaration! Ace declaration!

NOTE
*Jushin Thunder Lyger 


HAYATA
"Like I said in the ring. Anyone, any other promotions, any foreign wrestlers, any ring. It's fine".


MASA KITAMIYA & MICHAEL ELGIN

KITAMIYA: Thank you very much (shakes hands with Elgin) Like I said, immediately a large number of foreign wrestlers returned, immediately teamed up with Michael Elgin and the belt is right here. Like I said asshole, it's the shortest route. 
ELGIN: As for me, I will celebrate my 20th anniversary in July this year. I have held a lot of belts so far, but I wanted this belt at this time especially. I think the reason may be selfish, but when I called my boy this morning, and the most important thing in my life is my boy, I told him "Pray for good luck today". I want to dedicate this belt to my son, and I took the belt with that in mind. If there are any guys who can take it from us, they won't unless they are pretty tough. 


GO SHIOZAKI, KAITO KIYOMIYA & MASATO TANAKA

Q: You took the pin with the lariat from Kojima in the pre-match? 
SHIOZAKI: There is no other choice than to use a ferocious attack. I don't want to lose, even with the lariat, but I have to hit a stronger one because that strong and terrifying Satoshi Kojima cannot be defeated otherwise. 
Q: Today's victory has given you momentum, but what about the title match?
SHIOZAKI: I have no choice but to believe in my path, and fight Satoshi Kojima. Nothing more. Now, as the GHC Heavyweight Champion, I always fight with the feelings of a challenger. It was the case with Kaito Kiyomiya last time, and with Satoshi Kojima too. I have no choice but to fight with the feelings of capturing the GHC Heavyweight. 
Q: Kiyomiya, you interreacted with the returning Mutoh, but how was it to fight him? 
KIYOMIYA: I can face Mutoh again in the ring, and I want to absorb more and more of him. I want to continue with Mutoh, and I want fans to see it, so I want to seize that for myself. 
Q: Tanaka, you had a former M's alliance showdown?
TANAKA: It was three on three today. From fighting the other three from before, I thought it was a valuable victory, no matter who I took it from. I really want to do it with those three again, and so do these two here. There are many opponents who I want to fight. 

KEIJI MUTOH
"I am honestly very worried. Honestly, instead of receiving the opponents attack, when I set up my own, I still felt some pain running to the hip joint. Look, I feel down and I don't want to talk too much now. I may report on this later. That's all."

Comments