(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: WRESTLE UNIVERSE PRESENTS MAJESTIC 2022 (SATURDAY APRIL 30TH, RYOGOKU KOKUGIKAN)

SLEX
"As you can see, The Business is in great shape! I have won twice at Ryogoku. SLEX is back in Noah. It's great!"

PERROS DEL MAL DE JAPON
(NOSAWA Rongai speaks here, although he is accompanied by Kotaro Suzuki, Eita, Texano Jnr and Super Crazy)

NOSAWA: I'm still irritated from yesterday, and now Eita was defeated like this*. Hey, Master Ogawa! How are you doing? Texano and Crazy will take on the Junior Tag Challenge. 

NOSAWA tells this to Crazy and Texano in Spanish. As he does this STINGER appear in the comment booth and both sides glare at each other. 

NOSAWA: When you do it, where will you do it? Mexico? Noah? England? It's good anywhere, right? 

Naturally, the two units butt heads, shove each other etc. on the verge of yet another brawl.

*HAYATA kicked him in the crotch. It's ironic though that such a wild match didn't end sooner. Even the referee just gave up and left.

DON FUJI & MASAAKI MOCHIZUKI

MOCHIZUKI: Fuji!!
DON FUJI: Don't be rude, you!*
MOCHIZUKI: Kashin, and someone like Kashin? On Twitter? 
DON FUJI: Maeda from Tokyo Sports. He's an intermediary.
MOCHIZUKI: Don Fuji, wasn't it 22 years ago in New Japan at the Fukuoka Dome? 
DON FUJI: 5th May!
MOCHIZUKI: Since then, you have had no contact with Kendo Kashin
DON FUJI: I just got one neck breaker on the 5th May
MOCHIZUKI: What is this wooing between Maeda and you?
DON FUJI: That's you stirring everything up. Your lighting a fire. 
MOCHIZUKI: I'm winding up Tokyo Sports
DON FUJI: You are totally inflamed, right Maeda? 
MOCHIZUKI: But, what was that hug? What was that? Let me ask you this Don Fuji, this is your first time in Noah?
DON FUJI: Yes, today is my first time. 
MOCHIZUKI: I've been doing my best in Noah over the last three years, but what was this? What was it? Don Fuji and Kashin hugged at the end after I was pinned by Kendo Kashin following an accidental strike from Fuji? 
DON FUJI: I was so enchanted by it. I shut my eyes
MOCHIZUKI: I don't want to know
DON FUJI: I was so rapt, the world spun
MOCHIZUKI: Don't write these strange things down!    
DON FUJI: So, Mochizuki-san, I will treat you in Shinjuku. 
MOCHIZUKI: You said you where going to have a meal at my house? 
DON FUJI: I was. It's changed. 

*There is no equivalent in English to this, but Mochizuki didn't address Don Fuji as a senior. In this case it goes back to Toryumon where Don Fuji was before Mochizuki, although Mochizuki has been wrestling longer. 

RENE DUPREE & EL HIJO DEL DR WAGNER JNR
(Note, I have shortened El Hijo Del Dr Wagner's Jnr's name here to "Wagner")

WAGNER: We have finally returned to Noah, our home. It was nice to be back with my parner, Rene Dupree. 
DUPREE: There was an empty space for two years, but when it came to teamwork, I didn't feel any emptiness at all. 
WAGNER: We definitely want to get back our lost belt. Our team name is Les Mexicanas. Our team name is Les Mexicanas. We are Les Mexicanas because this is a Mexican and a Canadian tag team. 

MASATO TANAKA & DAIKI INABA

TANAKA: I am sorry for how it ended. It's a difference in tag experience. Ultimately, the other team has been tagging for a while and have been champions. The double attack may be a foul, but wasn't that done well? The difference between an improvised team and a team that has been teaming for a while was clear to all. But we can win. I won't give up.
INABA: I fought against foreign wrestlers for the first time in a long time, but as Tanaka-san said, don't give up and stand up again and again.

MASA KITAMIYA & MICHAEL ELGIN

ELGIN: I am very happy to be back in Noah! As you saw from the atmosphere of the venue, I think Noah fans are also pleased. When I came to Noah for the first time in a long time, I noticed that there are various teams; Kongoh or The Sugiura Army. This means that these teams support and back up each other. Today during the match, I felt that Masa Kitamiya would be a wonderful partner. From now on, I want to work with Kitamiya. 
KITAMIYA (in English): I am happy too. Welcome back. I am strong, I am tough and we are the same. (In Japanese) We are both aiming for the top, and we will build everything up from here. 


MASAKATSU FUNAKI

FUNAKI: I fought against a foreign wrestler for the first time in two years, and it's been a while since I realized that physique or physical strength is different from Japanese wrestlers. Although I was able to deal with each technique, I am more tired than usual. I think there are wrestlers like this, and I am exhausted. There was also a way that he did techniques that I didn't know, so in that sense for me there were some critical moments. However, ultimately half way it was the same, but from the first escape, I was thinking of of taking him to my own pace. 
Q: What about the future? 
FUNAKI: If a foreign wrestler comes, then the opponent is different. A power fighter. I would like to try that, and it's harder to do. In that sense it is someone who fights an unusual match, and if there is a wrestler who has the power to break my own style so far, I would like to fight them. I don't know who will come. 

SIMON GOTCH
"Funaki-san, I'm not stopped yet. Funaki-san, you didn't destroy me. If we do this again, then come with the intention of destroying me."


THE LUCHA TAG
(Dragon Bane, Alpha Wolf & Ninja Mack)

MACK: I want to fight them again once, twice, three times, as many times as I want 
BANE: Victory! Everyone, Mexico is here!
WOLF: We, Los Gladiatores will show the world Mexico!
TIGER: Once more, Extreme Tiger will fight in Noah with Los Gladiatores and Ninja Mack on behalf of Tijuana. 


SATOSHI KOJIMA & NAOMICHI MARUFUJI

KOJIMA: Thank you
MARUFUJI: Wasn't that a wonderful loud shout? 
KOJIMA: X, how much higher that wall has been raised, Pro Wrestling Noah. The biggest X in history is Hulk Hogan, customers wouldn't be convinced unless someone like The Rock came out. But, I thought there were a lot good wrestlers, and I think it was really good to fight those two for the first time. Marufuji, who I have known for a while, was nearby and it was fun. Thank you. 
Q: You made a surprise appearance, but what about the future? 
KOJIMA: Well, I can't say for sure yet, but if you look at my entrance scene, then generally you can understand by prediction. I don't think I would be wearing a Noah t-shirt if I could just finish after one time. It is okay to look and decide, isn't that the largest in history? 
MARUFUJI: Truly, you are lined up with The Rock and Hulk Hogan
KOJIMA: I don't think it's all lined up, not at all. This is a challenge for me, and in many ways, I am still not satisfied. I am fifty-one years old and thirty-one years into my career. I don't think I am satisfied. There is something I want to do. That is why I chose this ring. Thank you. 
MARUFUJI: Thank you. 


THE SUGIURA ARMY
(Hideki Suzuki & Takashi Sugiura)

SUZUKI: Before I knew it, I was flying from a blind spot. It was dangerous, but I held out and was replaced by Sugiura. They are doing it fine, but I think we had better teamwork, and we were able to win strongly. 
Q: Suzuki got the win? 
SUGIURA: I thought there was danger as I was trapped in the final stages of the match, but when I looked he still had a lot of power left. He wrestled well, he took my place and in the end made a quick decision as expected. 
Q: You won while tagging against Nakajima, who you continue to draw against? 
SUZUKI: I want to think of that separately. A tag is a tag, a singles is a singles. The way you fight is different, when you are restricted there is the possibility that you will be replaced by your partner. I think this will continue with Nakajima again.
Q: Dupree and Wagner Jnr announced a challenge? 
SUZUKI: From the start, we knew they are strong since they returned. 
SUGIURA: We have no choice but to defend against them 
SUZUKI: It would be a bad decision not to. Yes we will do it, it's going to be a good match. A great match. 

RENE DUPREE & EL HIJO DEL DR WAGNER JUNIOR

DUPREE: Like I said in the ring, Sugiura and Suzuki are wonderful champions and I want to challenge for those belts with El Hijo Del Dr Wagner Jnr. The champions accepted. There is no choice but to head towards it. 
WAGNER: Well done, friend! They accepted our challenge.


GO SHIOZAKI

SHIOZAKI: Crisis became opportunity. Like I said in the ring, there would have been no GHC Heavyweight title match, but thanks to Kiyomiya the GHC Heavyweight belt came back to life. I really appreciate Kaito Kiyomiya's help, and thank you to everyone who supported me to the end. Thanks to that support, we where able to go to the ring in the end. Thank you. 
Q: After the match, Kojima announced a challenge? 
SHIOZAKI: I purposely avoided making any mention, Satoshi Kojima. It's only natural that when you come to Noah, you want to leave something behind, and that's why professional Satoshi Kojima is Satoshi Kojima. That is how much confidence there is. But, now I have this belt, for that purpose I don't think I can be a true champion yet and I will defeat the enemies who stand in front of me one by one. 
Q: Kojima has one of the best lariats in Japan, do you feel a sense of rivalry? 
SHIOZAKI: I remember the impact of recieving that lariat a long time ago, and I think it's interesting to compete like that. I'm sure he also uses chops, so it will be fun to compete in many ways. 
Q: What about Kazuyuki Fujita? 
SHIOZAKI: Actually, the moment I got this belt, I thought I might shout "Kazuyuki Fujita", but the timing wasn't right because Kojima appeared. For me to really wear the belt, I think I have to beat Kazuyuki Fujita. How long will it take him to heal? I want him to heal properly, and we can face each other in perfect condition. 
Q: What thoughts did you have when you finally shouted "We are NOAH?"
SHIOZAKI: Truly, I alone could not have reached this point by myself. I think so. I think that everyone who came to the two nights at Ryogoku is Noah. I think with everyone's power this is Noah. I will always scream with all my heart that we, we are Noah.

Comments